A challenge has been issued

Take this test at NUDE Photography and Graphics Group.
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=5583
Note: Only group members will be allowed to reply at the group. If you would like to become an active member of this group, hit the Join This Group button and you will be admitted shortly.

This topic was edited
RE: A challenge has been issued

This post was edited

I tried to reply on that thread and was told I wasn't a member.Anyway, is it the fact .......
Congratulations, you are close enough to earn a free membership in the group but not dead on.. Do me a favor and edit out your answer here so others can give it a try.

This post was edited

Also tried to reply - even tho i don't feel I have the need for a free membership.But the one major comp-flaw I got a bit hung up about is that the horizont is leaning more than a certain tower...Maybe just me, but when photographing with the sea and the horizon as a background, it really should be level.
Sorry, that wasn't it. Try again.

This post was edited

No biggie - since the poster before me already gave the correct answer. Just wanted to add my little point to the "competition"...other than that tho...nice pic :)
Thanks for your comment. Please accept the free membership.

This post was edited

Tried to reply also, stated I wasnt a member.Is the error the fact the the Sun isn't up, and the shadow would be coming from the moon?
Not quite but should you wish to join the group, your request will be honored shortly.

This post was edited

Tried to reply also, stated I wasnt a member.Is the error the fact the the Sun isn't up, and the shadow would be coming from the moon?
Not quite but should you wish to join the group, your request will be honored shortly.
Sure, would love to join.. :-)
Just hit the join button and we will welcome you to the group. We look forward to reading your comments and seeing some of your work if possible.

This post was edited

In the top photo, the sun is high, and to the right out of frame. The shadows are consistant.
In the second, there are so many things wrong with the sun location, angle, resulting shadow ( especially the shadows ) and
the sky glow I'm not sure where to start ?

This post was edited

I spotted the mistake - they don't have any clothes on!
That's the best answer yet. You have won two free memberships to the group. I'm glad to see someone still has a sense of humor.
Now, if you were serious, consider one of your two memberships, withdrawn.

This post was edited

I'm interested in knowing what method you use to attaining a color match in your comps.
I don't. I'm just a snapshot-taker. Whatever colors are there, nature and the cameras provided.
I see.

This post was edited

In the top photo, the sun is high, and to the right out of frame. The shadows are consistant.In the second, there are so many things wrong with the sun location, angle, resulting shadow ( especially the shadows ) andthe sky glow I'm not sure where to start ?
As usual, Curt, you are right on target. You win. The problem with doing free work just for fun is that you do not pay the same attention to detail as you would, if it was billable hours.

This post was edited