RE: A challenge has been issued

The problem with doing free work just for fun is that you do not pay the same attention to detail as you would, if it was billable hours.

TRUE, but I smell the start of a "find five differences between these photo's" game, much like the ones appearing in the local paper. ( though those are always drawings )
This, of course, means we await the next one..... :)

This post was edited

The problem with doing free work just for fun is that you do not pay the same attention to detail as you would, if it was billable hours.
TRUE, but I smell the start of a "find five differences between these photo's" game, much like the ones appearing in the local paper. ( though those are always drawings )
I never thought of that. Seems like something fun for the winter months. Let us know when you have the first one ready.

This post was edited

Let us know when you have the first one ready.

Whaaa ???!!! When *I* have the first one ?

This post was edited

I discovered as a kid that crossing my eyes so that the drawings merged into one instantly revealed the differences. .
Note to self -- none side by side.

This post was edited

TRUE, but I smell the start of a "find five differences between these photo's" game, much like the ones appearing in the local paper. (though those are always drawings)

I discovered as a kid that crossing my eyes so that the drawings merged into one instantly revealed the differences. It spoiled the fun, but it impressed the other kids.

We might have guessed. Let's hope that you have had the corrective surgery so you may join in the fun.

This post was edited
RE: Self Critiqee

To me, the most obvious error is that though I moved the sun from far left to the right the shadows still didn't match. Taken the time, the shadows could have been swung around to appear natural. The glow left behind when the sun was moved could have been eliminated.
Thanks to everyone that participated in this fun little exercise.
We are giving some thought to Curt's idea for a"find five differences between these photo's" game, much like the ones appearing in the local paper. Can't wait till he puts it together.

This post was edited

Second challenge will be posted this weekend. I hope!

This post was edited

Second challenge will be posted this weekend. I hope!

Can I play too? Huh, huh. I'm excited. Can't wait.

This post was edited