not single men

is true that in many naturist resort limit entry to single men? because I read on some Internet sites where they said that many nudist camps not letmen go?

This topic was edited
RE: not single men

I have found that most will let in singles, males or females. Some do have some type of policy regarding singles. Mostly the singles policy is to keep a place from being over run by single males, or even married ones pretending to be single, that are not there for nudist reasons. Hoping to see lots of nude ladies or thinking it's an easy place to find sex.
A Phone call to the place in advance might not be a bad idea, also, if your a member of a nudist org. it may help, such as AANR, TNS, etc.... If your a member of say AANR and you call in advance and let them know that I doubt that you would have many places turn you down.
Remember , they are just like any other business, it's not in their best interest to turn Honest nudists away, however, it is in their best interest to provide a safe place for all of their customers. Not too many women, whether half or a couple or single, would be happy with being well outnumbered by men just staring or making comments.
I think you will find for the most part well mannered singles are welcome at most resorts.

This post was edited

I recently visited several resorts for the first time. It was clear to me that taking "the tour" of the facility was intended to check me out and make sure I was legitimate. I am completely OK with that. After that, I was totally welcome and able to enjoy like everyone else. Had great times and met lots of great people. After all, its in our interest (real people) to keep out the creeps.

This post was edited

I am a Geo Batchelor, been very happy married for the last 27 years, but you have to go where the work is. I am also an AANR Life Member, most places I go my wife is not able to join me. I have never had problem, just call first !! Enjoy and stay nude

This post was edited

Most AANR clubs have single male policies the male population doesn't far exceed the females. Be it wrong or against one's opinion, it's a fact of life for nudists, male and female. Single females have an easier time because clubs and resorts are always willing to allow females to balance out the population. In our case, my wife still works. If I go to the club on a weekday, I am usually alone. Even though I've been a member of our club for many years and we visit together, camp there together, occasionally ... I can still be treated as a single male that is automatically suspect.
I have been looked at with suspicion until a resident comes over to say hello, then all seems well for me with others, which I think is proving that if you're a single male, you're guilty until proven innocent and sometimes that isn't enough! hahaha It may not be fair but the vast majority of these clubs and resorts, if not ALL of them, are privately owned and because they have members and charge a dues ... they can allow anyone entrance and deny anyone entrance. As others have stated and as I have done, in the past, I always call first and ask if I am able to visit alone. I'm actually surprised at how many clubs and resorts are willing to allow me to visit as a single.

This post was edited

The reason a lot of these clubs keep out single males is to limit the infusion of Homo Sexuals. The reason for this is that most of them can't keep their hands off each other. AND when any government agency finds out or thinks sexual contact is going on they have an excuse to close the resort. There have been several beaches closed because these silly men think that nudism means sex. Recently Nudism was allowed in a San Franciso (YES right in the street parks etc) but because the Home Sexuals were flaunting there nudity and playing with each other in the open now nudity has been banned for everyone. If you know one of these idiots please give them a lecture on proper behavior before the government closes down all the nudist clubs

This post was edited

The reason a lot of these clubs keep out single males is to limit the infusion of Homo Sexuals. The reason for this is that most of them can't keep their hands off each other. AND when any government agency finds out or thinks sexual contact is going on they have an excuse to close the resort. There have been several beaches closed because these silly men think that nudism means sex. Recently Nudism was allowed in a San Franciso (YES right in the street parks etc) but because the Home Sexuals were flaunting there nudity and playing with each other in the open now nudity has been banned for everyone. If you know one of these idiots please give them a lecture on proper behavior before the government closes down all the nudist clubsLooks like coloradocouple has taken on a new identity! New name, same bigoted crap! Good Luck!

This post was edited

Unfortunately, the male species includes a lot of guys who behave badly at times (regardless of orientation). So resorts and society as a whole are forced to place restrictions. Unfortunately, decent guys (like me :) pay the penalty.

This post was edited

The reason a lot of these clubs keep out single males is to limit the infusion of Homo Sexuals. The reason for this is that most of them can't keep their hands off each other. AND when any government agency finds out or thinks sexual contact is going on they have an excuse to close the resort. There have been several beaches closed because these silly men think that nudism means sex. Recently Nudism was allowed in a San Franciso (YES right in the street parks etc) but because the Home Sexuals were flaunting there nudity and playing with each other in the open now nudity has been banned for everyone. If you know one of these idiots please give them a lecture on proper behavior before the government closes down all the nudist clubsLooks like coloradocouple has taken on a new identity! New name, same bigoted crap! Good Luck!
Sure smells like it!

This post was edited

Beauty is only skin deep, ugliness exists beneath!! Post 9 reveals a repugnancy I cannot agree with.

This post was edited

In my experience, I have never been turned away from a club, resort or beach being a single male. But what I have found is that a single male, especially if not a member of the place, or another assoc. will be charged more money. Also for some special events, and this is somewhat understandable, a quota or ratio is enforced so that the women don't feel like they are at a sausage fest, so to speak.

This post was edited