Old topic "Group Meeting"

Browsing through the old posts I came across the topic of a group meeting. No responses to it so lets try it again. I have a little bit of acreage in Ar. close to the Mo. state line. Waay back in the woods, surrounded by woods and out of the public eye. I would be more than willing to try to accomodate everyone who was willing to make the trip. It would basically be camping and such but it is beautiful scenery and would be a great chance to meet the people you have only talked to through a screen. Before I spend all afternoon with my slow typing self, is this interesting to anyone?

This topic was edited
RE: Old topic

It's something we'd definitely consider, as we get to know you better. We've had the honor and pleasure of meeting over a dozen people from TN, and haven't been disappointed yet! Two of our dearest TN freinds came all the way from California just to visit us and we're looking forward to returning the visit next spring. So why not Arkansas, too?

This post was edited

That would be intersting, I had a lot of friends tease me that they were all going to show up at my place for BBQ and camping, buth that hasn't happened yet. LOL I have had one couple come visit and have met a lot of others at Hippie Hollow in Austin.

This post was edited

If only you lived closer to me, I would consider the offer.

This post was edited

Hi,
Like some of the others I am a little too far away, but thanks so much for the offer.

This post was edited

Im all about meeting new friends so lets not give up on this yet. Maybe if someone in every 200 mile radius would offer up their home or find some place to meet then small groups could meet up on the same weekend all over the place and swap stories and experiences. If you live in Texas and you usually travel west for your trips then get with a group meeting to the east. If your in NY and you usually travel to the shore then go west instead. Imagine all the new freinds we could all make and all the people we could discover are already friends with the people you chat with every day. What if only 4 people can meet up at one of the get togethers? Thats great!4 new friends! See how easy this could be. The first Sturgiss ride was only about 400 motorcycles. Now its so huge you cant get amotel or campsite within 50 miles if you dont register the year before you go. This may take a year to set up and may only draw a total of 100 people who can make it, but its a start to something bigger.

This post was edited

Im all about meeting new friends so lets not give up on this yet. Maybe if someone in every 200 mile radius would offer up their home or find some place to meet then small groups could meet up on the same weekend all over the place and swap stories and experiences. If you live in Texas and you usually travel west for your trips then get with a group meeting to the east. If your in NY and you usually travel to the shore then go west instead. Imagine all the new freinds we could all make and all the people we could discover are already friends with the people you chat with every day. What if only 4 people can meet up at one of the get togethers? Thats great!4 new friends! See how easy this could be. The first Sturgiss ride was only about 400 motorcycles. Now its so huge you cant get amotel or campsite within 50 miles if you dont register the year before you go. This may take a year to set up and may only draw a total of 100 people who can make it, but its a start to something bigger.

We love your enthusiasm...it's infectious!

This post was edited

So sad i live far from your place. If only i live next to your house. I'll definitely be the first person to grab that.
Regards,
Dolly Ann
Credit rapide

This post was edited