RE: What lead you to get into nudism?

An elder woman ... she was 16, I was 14! She also persuaded me to start taking nude photos. And the rest is history!

This post was edited
RE: What lead you to get into nudism?

I was with a group of friends one hot summer and and we decided to skinny dip in the river.

This post was edited
RE:What lead you to get into nudism?

I was at lake powell and because it was pretty warm at night, started sleeping naked. and then started just going naked in the daytime, and the other 2 couples and my lady friend did too. it was more comfortable being naked and plus we were always in the water a lot.that led to long walks naked along the canyons and we all stayed naked for almost 2 weeks.

This post was edited
RE:What lead you to get into nudism?

From early childhood my mother had trouble keeping clothes on me, finally kept them on when I started school. Started sleeping nude at about 11, and was nude when no one was home . Had to stop when I got married, separated about 10yrs later and lived nude with friends and would answer the door nude. I stopped because of children once again, 30some odd years later here I am again, except I won't stop this time, neighbors know and are fine with it so the only time I wear anything is when I go shopping or grandkids come over.

This post was edited