RE: New nude

Welcome, I hope you enjoy!

This post was edited
RE: Not new to nudism ...

Thanks, folks: it feels like a friendly place and I'm glad to be in on the conversations. The only thing is that it looks like ithis is a site where it takesdoggone long to get naked ... More than 100 posts and a person is still identified by underwear? What is this? Frankly, I think underwear is crude and I don't feel human until I've gotmy boxersoff! -- But maybe that's one reason why I sign off as ... ...Naked Badger
damn uncomfortable ain't they...Welcome!

This post was edited

HELLO. IM JUST STARTING, (ATTEMPTING) THE NUDE EXPERIENCE....AND I KIND OF LIKE IT, BUT ALSO KINDA FEEL GUILTY ABOUT IT. ANYONE KNOWS WHY? DID I MENTION IT FEELS GREAT LOL

Welcome, Dave. Mmmm...about the guilt part, maybe societal mores of being made to feel shame of one's body? It's okay, you'll get over it quickly!

This post was edited

Hey, y'all, this is one warm welcome you're giving me ... Thanks! And thanks for the encouragement to get barefoot and out of my undies and butt naked real soon -- not that I should need much encouragement.
Cheers!
Badger

This post was edited

Oooh ... That sounds dangerous. Not sure I'm ready to watch it yet.
Hey: I still really like this forum, though!
Badger

This post was edited

HELLO. IM JUST STARTING, (ATTEMPTING) THE NUDE EXPERIENCE....AND I KIND OF LIKE IT, BUT ALSO KINDA FEEL GUILTY ABOUT IT. ANYONE KNOWS WHY? DID I MENTION IT FEELS GREAT LOL

You feel guilty because you think that's what you're supposed to feel. Enjoy the freedom, realize that's how God made us, and work past it. Being a nudist is awesome!
Gator1

This post was edited

Society has done their very best to create this guilt feeling. Remember my motto, "take off your clothes, relax and enjoy life".

This post was edited

Badger, David, tell me this isnt a great place to be. You posted two days ago and already have two pages of people welcoming you to the site. The people here are great. Your gonna love it.

This post was edited

I have been a nudist for about 15 years now and really like it. I started when I made my first visit to a nudist resort because I wanted to go skinny-dipping like I used to at the Y before it went co-ed and required suits. Before my visit to the resort I had not been nude in mixed company and certainly not for any period of time. Before I went there I practiced by going nude around my apartment for no reason because I felt that I could never be comfortable nude in front of other people if I was not comfortable being nude by myself. It was at that resort that I learned how comfortable it was to be nude feeling the fresh air and sunshine all over my body. Going nude was not just limited to swimming. I became a member of that resort and joined a lot of other nudist organizations. I attended a lot of nudist events/festivals/gatherings and have been on a number of nude cruises. I have come to enjoy the nudist way of living so much that after I retired I moved into a clothing optional community where I could be nude all the time. Now I am dressed only when I am going into town or too cold to be nude. Most people spend more time dressed in one day than I do in a week. To me being nude is the norm and being dressed is the exception.

This post was edited

"To me being nude is the norm and being dressed is the exception." Excellent way to look at things George_in_WV.Nothing better than a complete feeling of freedom.

This post was edited