Ladies Room

I am so glad there is a forum called "Ladies Room" where women can come and chat about things. But my question is, 'Where are all the Ladies?' Oh wait I know where they are! Just not here because of all the men,,,,

This topic was edited
RE: Ladies Room

I am so glad there is a forum called "Ladies Room" where women can come and chat about things. But my question is, 'Where are all the Ladies?' Oh wait I know where they are! Just not here because of all the men,,,,Pardon the intrusion; I agree with you 100%.
I am on several other websites where there are "Ladies Only" sections but the difference with those and this one ... is that on those other sites, the "Ladies" section can ONLY be posted to by women. Men can read the posts but can not post a reply. Maybe if enough female members lodge a mild complaint to TN Admins ... they "may" make that change here and the "Ladies" forum section can be what it was intended to be ... "Ladies" only. Good luck! :-)

This post was edited

Thanks AndiDi for your comment. I am surprised more of the men that are always on this site didn't give a reply,,,

This post was edited

Thanks AndiDi for your comment. I am surprised more of the men that are always on this site didn't give a reply,,,Pardon the intrusion again;
Once they are called out ... most of the guys will stay out ... for a while but fear not, they will return. My wife doesn't like or partake in this type of social nudism. She prefers the in person type and doesn't care for the anonymity of the internet forums. People can be whoever they want and say whatever they want ... there's little recourse with rude people on the internet and people will say things here that they'd never say to anyone's face.
I do get her feedback on various topics and will ask her the questions and reply verbatim as she responds but it's still coming from my fingers and not from hers. I suspect that some women come to these sites hoping to get some input from other women but are inundated with replies to their questions by men and bombarded by friend requests from men; single, married with a participating partner and married with a non participating partner and they are looking for women to talk to. Some of it may be innocent enough but the creeps and perv's make it difficult for the good guys as well.
Sorry ... last intrusion! :-)

This post was edited

I;m a lady and i'm here when I can be. :)

This post was edited

Until my foot surgery a couple of months ago followed by being T-boned in my car, I was here a lot more often than now.I check in from time to time to see if I can help with something.

This post was edited

I am so glad there is a forum called "Ladies Room"where women can come and chat about things. But my question is, 'Where are all the Ladies?' Oh wait I know where they are! Just not here because of all the men,,,,It's unfortunately quite true. However fortunately, there are those of us, that don't give a rats that they intrude. I often read their shite and think "pfft" ...men thinking, they KNOW what women think/feel... lol
It would be good, if only females were literally able to comment in the ladies room and vice versa for the men's room. I don't have a problem reading the men's room or with men having access to read the ladies room.
I do have a problem that we're able to comment in each others rooms :(

This post was edited

Segregation for females only to comment in the forum "Ladies Room" would be too difficult to program.... so it won't happen!!
...just saying!!

This post was edited

I would be happy if there was a mechanism that only allowed ladies to post in the ladies room , but I guess it begs the question what about couples, how would they fare?
Guess thats why its not a ladies only room

This post was edited