Sorry for the shake up

Sorry for the shake up on the "recent activity list" on the homepage.

Just in case your wondering, Jen and I have just bumped a load of spam off the page and out of sight,
from -every- single forum.

Note to would be Spammers,

(((((((((((((( YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME! ))))))))))))))

We watch this place 24/7

This topic was edited
RE: Sorry for the shake up

Good to hear. I didn't realize that there are people that have some control of this site, besides the founder. Now, so that we all know......what is the spam that you are bumping. Example, A person who has a business and is a mmeber of TN and mentioning or advertising it here?
A thought: Would a page, forum page be set up for Certified Nudists that do have a business where they could mention it?? Just an idea.

This post was edited

Good to hear. I didn't realize that there are people that have some
control of this site, besides the founder. Now, so that we all
know......what is the spam that you are bumping. Example, A person who
has a business and is a mmeber of TN and mentioning or advertising it
here?
A thought: Would a page, forum page be set up for Certified
Nudists that do have a business where they could mention it?? Just an
idea.

This post was edited

Good to hear. I didn't realize that there are people that have somecontrol of this site, besides the founder. Now, so that we allknow......what is the spam that you are bumping. Example, A person whohas a business and is a mmeber of TN and mentioning or advertising ithere?A thought: Would a page, forum page be set up for CertifiedNudists that do have a business where they could mention it?? Just anidea.

Rock, it was a repeat message posted on EVERY thread on the forum for another website. That is spam of the most obnoxious kind. The profile has been flagged and reported for abuse and will probably be removed within the next 24 hours. Only one person has control of this site and that is TT1.

Months ago, someone here suggested an entrepreneurs group for members to list their business's and network survival strategies. In these tough financial times I think that was an excellent suggestion. Another option for anyone interested in promoting their business on this site would be to purchase ADVERTISING space as Terra Cotta Inn and Desert Inn have done. The monthly fee, I understand, is quite reasonable.

Jen

This post was edited

Good to hear. I didn't realize that there are people that have some control of this site, besides the founder. Now, so that we all know......what is the spam that you are bumping. Example, A person who has a business and is a mmeber of TN and mentioning or advertising it here? A thought: Would a page, forum page be set up for Certified Nudists that do have a business where they could mention it?? Just an idea.
Here's a few groups that may interest you.

Nudist Webmasters

Business People Who Work Naked

Nude Business Network

This post was edited

Rock, it was a repeat message posted on EVERY thread on the forum for another website. That is spam of the most obnoxious kind. The profile has been flagged and reported for abuse and will probably be removed within the next 24 hours. Only one person has control of this site and that is TT1.

A repeat post could be an honest mistake. It could be because the computer didn't respond and therefore he/she hit the "post" button again. To me repeat posts are not a flagable offense. As besides, I quickly scroll past the duplicate post.

This post was edited

A repeat post could be an honest mistake. It could be because the computer didn't respond and therefore he/she hit the "post" button again. To me repeat posts are not a flagable offense. As besides, I quickly scroll past the duplicate post.
That was not the case in this situation. The person created a post in every forum topic and as a result it showed up as the only topic on the home page of recent posts. The person also had a blank profile with no pics, profile was created just to spam. I think the nudsit dating site that was being promoted is the same one that was mentioned in a different spam a few weeks ago by a different person.
Thomas

This post was edited

Good to hear. I didn't realize that there are people that have some control of this site, besides the founder. Now, so that we all know......what is the spam that you are bumping. Example, A person who has a business and is a mmeber of TN and mentioning or advertising it here? A thought: Would a page, forum page be set up for Certified Nudists that do have a business where they could mention it?? Just an idea.
In one way, every member here has some control of this site. We can report activities which are a violation of the TOS for the site. Phil and Jen have been members here for a long time and desire to keep this a good social networking site.

This post was edited

This message was just SPAM. Someone was trying to make a buck by wasting our timeselling a con game. I, for one, am thankful that Phil and Jen were watching the storewhile I was snuggled up in my bed being lazy.

This post was edited

Good to hear. I didn't realize that there are people that have some control of this site, besides the founder. Now, so that we all know......what is the spam that you are bumping. Example, A person who has a business and is a mmeber of TN and mentioning or advertising it here?A thought: Would a page, forum page be set up for Certified Nudists that do have a business where they could mention it?? Just an idea.
Phil and Jen, if I upset you or offended you, I apologize. Also to other members, I was not insinuating anything out of the ordinary in regard to what I wrote. When I read that JEN AND Phil cleaned up spam, I made the error of thinking they were given some control of the site. Maybe we can all clean up spam, but I am not aware of how to do it. It appears I have started the beginnings of a Hornet's nest, so again, I apologize to anyone I offended and was just making a comment. I hope this nips in the bud any questions that I was in some way commenting in a negative way what Phil and Jen were/are doing.

This post was edited

Phil and Jen, if I upset you or offended you, I apologize. Also to other members, I was not insinuating anything out of the ordinary in regard to what I wrote. When I read that JEN AND Phil cleaned up spam, I made the error of thinking they were given some control of the site. Maybe we can all clean up spam, but I am not aware of how to do it. It appears I have started the beginnings of a Hornet's nest, so again, I apologize to anyone I offended and was just making a comment. I hope this nips in the bud any questions that I was in some way commenting in a negative way what Phil and Jen were/are doing.

No offense taken Rock. All Jen and Phil did was make fresh posts on the forum so that the SPAM messages aren't the first thing that people see on TN's home page. Anyone can bury SPAM. All it takes is an imaginary shovel.

This post was edited