RE: Am I Young ?

Well! has anyone ever said that you are only as old as you want to be! I'm56 & yet i still feel 15.That's when i finally came out of the so called closet! Now i even drive nude a lot of times.NEVER been caught,YET!! LOL! At 1 time or 2,3,5 i've had to turn around in my door way on my way out to go back in to put clothes on heehee!

This post was edited

Well! has anyone ever said that you are only as old as you want to be! I'm56 & yet i still feel 15.That's when i finally came out of the so called closet! Now i even drive nude a lot of times.NEVER been caught,YET!! LOL! At 1 time or 2,3,5 i've had to turn around in my door way on my way out to go back in to put clothes on heehee!

This post was edited

hey I turned 70 a little while ago. Its all mind power . My mind still thinks I am 18, unfortunately the body refuses to accept it but heck, it sure is fun trying. You are only as old as you want to be

This post was edited

Well Mieke
I can just reverse my 73 and become 37 then? Sounds like a great idea.

This post was edited

At my age, everyone is young. I have trouble in notcalling the Highway Patrol Officer, " Sonny".

This post was edited

You are only as old as you feel. I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up. And remember it is never too late to have a happy childhood.

This post was edited

You are only as old as you feel. I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up. And remember it is never too late to have a happy childhood.

That reminds me of a tagline: Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional.

This post was edited