Adjusting the boys at a resort.

Sometimes when I sit down in the nude, the "boys" get uncomfortably tucked between or under my leg. I just usually take my hand and give them a little pull to readjust them. But this is done in the privacy of my home.
My question is when this happens in public at a resort (which we will be visiting for the first time in a few months), what would be the proper etiquette to handle this situation? Can I just do as before or should I use my seating towel to cover them/hand until they are back in a comfortable position?

This topic was edited
RE: Adjusting the boys at a resort.

I had my first visits to resorts this past February. Had a fantastic time!
Don't worry about anything! It will take you all of about 5 minutes to fit in and realize that everyone is relaxed and natural. If you need to adjust - adjust. You just don't want to make a big deal about it.
Have a great first experience and don't worry! Its OK to be a newbie. Ask questions and say hi to folks.

This post was edited

Sometimes when I sit down in the nude, the "boys" get uncomfortably tucked between or under my leg. I just usually take my hand and give them a little pull to readjust them. But this is done in the privacy of my home.My question is when this happens in public at a resort (which we will be visiting for the first time in a few months), what would be the proper etiquette to handle this situation? Can I just do as before or should I use my seating towel to cover them/hand until they are back in a comfortable position?Whatever you are comfortable with. No one else really cares.

This post was edited

Go ahead and adjust. And while thinking about it, when you apply sunblock to the gentlemen's area, just apply it normally and matter of factly.But, not to some other gentlemen's area.

This post was edited

Go ahead and adjust. And while thinking about it, when you apply sunblock to the gentlemen's area, just apply it normally and matter of factly.I tell people the best part of being a nudist is applying the sunscreen down there and frequently. Oh...hold on I need more sunscreen down there!

This post was edited

Go ahead and adjust. And while thinking about it, when you apply sunblock to the gentlemen's area, just apply it normally and matter of factly.I tell people the best part of being a nudist is applying the sunscreen down there and frequently. Oh...hold on I need more sunscreen down there! LOL!!

This post was edited

One of our primary goals as nudists is to be comfortable. If you're going to be uncomfortable, why bother. Do what needs to be done but don't dwell on it. Enjoy being nude.

This post was edited

What they^^^^^ all said
Nt

This post was edited

Can't be nude in church.

This post was edited

Can't be nude in church.Not true. Depending on what definition you choose to use ... many clubs have outside chapels/church service areas where you CAN be nude in church. :-)

This post was edited

Just the same as you said you did when at home. Just don't draw attention to it. Adjust yourself quickly and no problem.Every man has the same problem. It's really no big deal.

This post was edited