RE: Adjusting the boys at a resort.

Adjust to comfort levels and no one will care..........relax and enjoy the day !

This post was edited

This has been very helpful. I was wondering the same thing actually. Thanks all. :)

This post was edited
RE:Adjusting the boys at a resort.

Ha ha... Yes I had the same concern but after watching some European gents adjusting their oversized boys every few minutes, I am no longer concerned!

This post was edited

Still amazed at the references by nudists to testicles, scrotum, balls, ball sack as ... "the boys," and the same with women's breasts, boobs, tits, ta tas... some refer to them as "the girls," even some nudist women.

We don't concern ourselves with what other uptight nudists think. I have to adjust my scrotum and penis all the time. As I move in my seat, if I get up outta my seat, I usually have to adjust now and then. When sunbathing, I apply sunscreen on my scrotum and penis when needed. I usually have to be reminded by my lovely naked wife to ... "don't forget to put some on your dick and balls. I don't want them sunburned!" Though they still get a little red from all day in the sun, it's not a sunburn like you'd have if you had no sunscreen on.

My wife will often wipe the perspiration off from under her breasts or from her crotch, if we are in particularly warm/hot weather. Sitting in sweat is uncomfortable and this may have to be done many times, the same with my scrotum. We just do it, not pay attention to anyone looking and continue to enjoy our time naked and naked together. Too much worry about something so trivial as adjusting ones dick and/or balls when needed! :-)

This post was edited

Exactly. Just like scratching the side of your nose. :-))

This post was edited

As long as you doint dwell on it should be no big deal I thought the same at first but saw others doing it so just natural,

This post was edited

Another silly question from a middle aged person who obviously (judging by his profile) should be on the Trueswingers site. Classes himself as well educated, but he clearly lacks basic common sense, huh, where do they come from?

This post was edited

Just the same as you said you did when at home. Just don't draw attention to it. Adjust yourself quickly and no problem.Every man has the same problem. It's really no big deal.

AMEN :-)

This post was edited