What a Richness of Interest Groups!

One of the things I'm finding great about this site is the number of interest groups -- from nude yoga to nude driving to living in PA to reading books (which is a naked no-brainer -- sort of) to being Christian to ... well, there have got to be a lot things that I haven't encountered yet: and I have to get off the site and get some work done. But I'm having too much fun finding out what's here.
Well, thanks to all of you for sharing an awfully lot of fun stuff ... I'll see y'all around.
Badger

This topic was edited
RE: What a Richness of Interest Groups!

Welcome, the groups have proven benificial to meeting others with simalar intersts for me.

This post was edited

Did you see the new one this morning for "Nudist Barbershop Harmony"? Only one guy, lol. I was kind of looking for naked bagpipers!
Gator1

This post was edited

Dude...that bagpiper pic was great!
Gator1

This post was edited

Not only is it Great! It's probably for real!
Good (ahem) show!
Badger

This post was edited

Anyhoo ... I'm reminded of the guy at Avalon Nudist Resort who said, to a particularly attractive other, "That pareo you're wearing: it's lovely! ... But why are you wearing it?"
Same thing with the kilt: interesting ... especially for what it doesn't show. But let's not be distracted, shall we?
The interest groups: yes, some are pretty esoteric. And some are redundant. But the whole complex of them shows a real wealth of information and interest and knowledge (even arcania) among those of us who don't like, for whatever reason, to wear clothes more than we NEED to ... And I think that's great. Here's to "True Nudists".
Badger

This post was edited

Anyhoo ... I'm reminded of the guy at Avalon Nudist Resort who said, to a particularly attractive other, "That pareo you're wearing: it's lovely! ... But why are you wearing it?" Same thing with the kilt: interesting ... especially for what it doesn't show. But let's not be distracted, shall we? The interest groups: yes, some are pretty esoteric. And some are redundant. But the whole complex of them shows a real wealth of information and interest and knowledge (even arcania) among those of us who don't like, for whatever reason, to wear clothes more than we NEED to ... And I think that's great. Here's to "True Nudists". Badger

So which of the many groups here do you find to be interesting?

This post was edited