The AWWWW Feeling

Today as I was walking out of worship and then waiting in by my car for the long line of traffic, I stood in a Easter dress with the proper undergarments doing their thing. The thought of the nudist resort that is only 10-15mins from the church came to mind. Sigh...I knew I couldn't go there on Easter Sunday. After a full day of being with people and wearing the proper clothes, I was very thrilled to get to remove the restrictions. I let out a big...AWWWW from the freedom of those garments no longer having to do their jobs. Made me wonder if textile women get to have the same enjoyment.
Fancy dresses might look pretty for a bit...but the girdle, hose, and good bra just aren't worth it.
(I don't mean this in a sexual manner at all. The AWWWW is the same as drinking a cold beverage on a hot day...just so that no one tries to take the topic in a direction it shouldn't go!)

This topic was edited
RE: The AWWWW Feeling

I was going to answer this question from a man's point of view then I saw that it was for the Ladies Room so I'll refrain from answering. Hope that you had a very happy and blessed Easter.

This post was edited

Its not Just a girl thing , except I don't have to put up with the girdles, bras, high heals etc.
Because I feel the same when I can finish my textile assimilation and doff the duds ..
Definitely like the response to a refreshing drink AAAHHHHHHHHHHH freedom

This post was edited

Today as I was walking out of worship and then waiting in by my car for the long line of traffic, I stood in a Easter dress with the proper undergarments doing their thing. The thought of the nudist resort that is only 10-15mins from the church came to mind. Sigh...I knew I couldn't go there on Easter Sunday. After a full day of being with people and wearing the proper clothes, I was very thrilled to get to remove the restrictions. I let out a big...AWWWW from the freedom of those garments no longer having to do their jobs. Made me wonder if textile women get to have the same enjoyment. Fancy dresses might look pretty for a bit...but the girdle, hose, and good bra just aren't worth it. (I don't mean this in a sexual manner at all. The AWWWW is the same as drinking a cold beverage on a hot day...just so that no one tries to take the topic in a direction it shouldn't go!)Pardon the intrusion; I asked my wife, who was sitting across the desk at her computer, this question and she answered...
Since the question seems to be aimed at "textile" women, I can answer it this way. My mother would have those AWWWW moments after a day of wearing all those items on a daily basis. Each evening after we were bathed and ready for bed, she'd go in and take off her clothes and all those undergarments and let out along sigh of relief. I didn't really get that when I was young but after I grew older and began wearing some of those items to work, I understood why she let out thatlong sigh of reliefeach evening.
What I learned early in our life, as nudists, is that "I" can have that feeling all the time and it's especially nice to take off all my clothes each day after returning home from work. I think many women, nudist or textile, can relate to finally allowing your body to breath, to relax and to become unencumbered by constricting clothing after wearing it for a time.
Submitted by me for Di

This post was edited

Hey my wife has a rule. The first thing that goes when she comes in the door is the bra. Then she gets rid of the rest of the clothes and might put on a t shirt but not unusual to look over and see her topless on the couch saying I got too hot!!!

This post was edited

I work in an upscale restaurant/bar as a bartender, and have to dress like a man (white button shirt, necktie, pants), and when I get home and take it all off, it's a big AHHHHH moment..... followed quickly by the other AHHHH moment, when I pour myself a big glass of wine! :)
xo,
amy

This post was edited