Running nude

I had the opportunity a few years ago to run round a scenic area, in Edinburgh. I started off in shorts and t shirt, but when I arrived at the country park was able to take it all off and hide them safely. Off I went, jogging to start, then just walked, along side the golf course, watched out for flying balls. It was about 2 miles round trip, hardly met anyone apart from golfers. Does anyone else run nude ?

This topic was edited
RE: Running nude

I used to ... on a treadmill in our exercise room but bad back and knees kept me from continuing. We are now "walkers" and do so as much as possible during the week but on weekends when we can get away and visit a nude club or resort and the property is large enough, we love to walk nude or hike nude. We see lots of nude joggers at our club and other local clubs and on the beach at Black's. I wish I could get back into running/jogging but will need to lose about 30 lbs so the stress on the back and knees subsides substantially. Have fun runnin' naked. It is a great way to exercise. ;-)

This post was edited

Unfortunately I can't run these days due to knackered back, but if I get the chance, I'll walk nude. The pentland hills are another great place to walk. I was there with my sister on a lovely hot day, I mentioned I could roll down this hill naked, she said why not, so I did, while she held my clothes. Lots of jaggy things in the grass, so was covered in cuts. I walked on further, then put shorts back on.

This post was edited

I was talking to a guy on here a while back about doing a nude run on his property. Maybe a cross-country race of sorts. Maybe invite other nudists and make it an event. I loved the idea of it.

This post was edited

I was talking to a guy on here a while back about doing a nude run on his property. Maybe a cross-country race of sorts. Maybe invite other nudists and make it an event. I loved the idea of it.I would love to do that!

This post was edited

I was talking to a guy on here a while back about doing a nude run on his property. Maybe a cross-country race of sorts. Maybe invite other nudists and make it an event. I loved the idea of it.I would love to do that!
I'll look back in my messages and figure out who it was. Maybe we can make this a reality

This post was edited

As a long-time runner, I can say that running naked is one of the greatest feelings ever. I have run naked whenever the opportunity has presented itself. The first experience was at Blacks Beach near San Diego when I there for business. I then started running on Orient Beach in St. Martin. When we stay at Club Orient I always run through the resort and on the beach. One of the highlights of my nude running was the Bare Dare 5k at Caliente Resort near Tampa. That was a great time. I would love to do another 5k nude, always looking for the opportunity.

This post was edited

I run nude with my dogs through the woods in my neighborhood and through the hills near my cabin, but I have yet ( and want to get up the courage) to do it in a populated area. I love the idea of an all nude cross country race or run/walk for those who need to take it easy on the knees.

This post was edited