Can you name the song from the picture?

https://www.truenudists.com/profiles/photos.php?id=3164
Well, crap...tried to follow the directions to insert a pic and it hasn't worked yet! Here's a link to the picture.

This topic was edited
RE: Can you name the song from the picture?

Where's the picture?

This post was edited

I've read and re-read the directions, haven't got it to work yet.

This post was edited

If you're using a PC, try this: (Txag taught me how to do this, thank you Thomas!)

Upload photo to profile. Click on thumbnail from "edit pictures" so large photo appears. Right click on large photo. Click on properties. Copythe URL address. Go to your post and click on the little icon of the tree. Past URL into the top box. Click insert.

This post was edited

That's going to vary with the browser and OS.
The large image properties *should* come up as clear.gif a nothing reference.
If it doesn't, then his hiding the "copy" ability is more broken than I thought.
Truth be told, copying the URL that does work, to any web server anywhere, will work fine.
( provided it's not a javascript reference )
If push comes to shove, get hold of me privately, and we'll put the photo/image on one of my servers,
and link it from there.
Kinda sorta like this one, where you should be able to just see my foot.

This post was edited

Gator, I see it in yours ( source code )
The link does reference clear.gif the nothing blank reference to prevent folks from stealing pics.
You did it right.
Now, mine ( just above ) I do believe *I* did it right, as the page source DOES show the correct link, but I'm not seeing the pic.
Hmmmm.........
||additional||
Pics uploaded to THIS site do work by URL reference, and pics from photobucket do work, but pics from my server do not EDIT but only for me /EDIT !
Interesting. Kinda sorta means some will work, and some won't, for reasons unknown.

This post was edited

Well, if I did it right, the picture won't appear!

This post was edited

living on the edge?

This post was edited

NudeInMa got it...Moon River!
Thanks for posting it!
Gator1

This post was edited

Brer curt, that's NOT a job for acrophobes. Given the choice, I'd much rather be way down there looking up at youse guys.
So, you can see it ???
Why can't I ?
Standard jpg format, and only 39K it should load pretty fast.

This post was edited

One reason pics may not show up is the copy protection here. If you go to edit pics instead of view pics, it will allow it since you are looking at your own pics. More detailed instructions can be found in the computer club faq and also in the nudist photography and graphic artists groups. Posts 1 and 2 show two different ways that work, I recomend 2 since I put it in LOL Here is the link to the page https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=4571
Thomas

This post was edited