RE: Gay guys comfort level at a mixed gender nudist resort

I have to say that, being gay myself, I have absolutely no problem in being naked either in a gay or mixedenvironment. I don't have any discomfort in being naked in the company of females however what I am uncomfortable with is the fact that many 'straight' guys immediately think that because I am interested in them as a person, then I am going to sexually attack them or something! In that respect I agree with some of the writers on this subject. It is more relaxing in an environment where you know you are not being judged on your sexuality. In my experience though, it isn't the females who make you uncomfortable in a mixed resort but the few straight guys who obviously feel slightly threatened by your existence. I have been to mixed resorts where I have never had any problem and then others where I was made to feel like a bit of an outcast because of the sexuality thing. Why should it matter? I am not a naturist for sexual purposes, I'm a naturist because I enjoy the freedom of being naked.

This post was edited
RE: Gay guys comfort level at a mixed gender nudist resort

Very true and actually because the straight guy are acting like this is, that we as single male have less access to nudist resorts and clubs inclusive some national nudist associations. this doesn't matter, as it is best for them to keep to themselves and still better for some other ourselves, not to have to put up with any of their behavior.

This post was edited