California Nude Hiker

Well I just started enjoying being nude a couple of years ago. Mostly around the house and in my yard. I enjoy working in my yard and garden and just started last year doing it nude when I can. I live in a rural area so not many houses close by that can see me. The main road is 500 feet away and I can hear them coming in time to hide. My garden is more secluded so I can be out there without worrying about being seen. Although I have been seen by the neighbors a few times. They have never said anything to me so I quess it is not a big deal to them.

This topic was edited
RE: California Nude Hiker

Welcome CNH to true nudist. I hope you enjoy it here there are lots of wondeful ppl here and lots of different groups that you might want to check out

This post was edited

So far I have enjoyed Truenudist. I have joined a couple of the groups already. About my neighbors I really don't think it is a problem for them. Its not like I jump out in front of them. They are quite a ways from me. I just started going out into the forest and going for a walk. I went to a spot where I could walk accross a lava flow but had plenty of places to hide in case someone came by. Which would be almost impossible. The one thing that I did was leave my clothes in my pickup. I was maybe 10 minutes away from my pickup when I started to think what if someone was waiting for me at my pickup when I returned. Next time I think I will carry my clothes with me for 10 minutes and then lay them down.

This post was edited

Well I just started enjoying being nude a couple of years ago. Mostly around the house and in my yard. I enjoy working in my yard and garden and just started last year doing it nude when I can. I live in a rural area so not many houses close by that can see me. The main road is 500 feet away and I can hear them coming in time to hide. My garden is more secluded so I can be out there without worrying about being seen. Although I have been seen by the neighbors a few times. They have never said anything to me so I quess it is not a big deal to them.
I just sent my neighbour this note

It worked for me! :)

My dear dearest Tess,
I need to address,
A dilemma that plays on my mind.
You see It would seem,
That I can be seen,
And I don't want to be so unkind.

I could hang up a sheet,
So you'd just see my feet,
An improvement I'm sure you would find.
But it would cut off your view,
Of a flower or two,
As WELL, as my golden Behind !!!

So what would, you prefer,
Take the risk, you'll incur,
A shock as you glance through your pane.
For I know you would say,
That my floral display,
Is a Jewel, that you'd like to remain !

And I am bound to think,
He says with a wink,
Of the distance through which your gaze passes.
I don't think you could see,
All THAT much of me,
Less Binoculars, ...or at least READING GLASSES !!!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Love in Potfulls
Phil.
xx

She replied.

I really couldn't care less - once I got over the
initial shock. Guests find it somewhat amazing, but
that's their tough luck."
House insurance people coming tomorrow to assess
detached drainpipe.

Love,
Tessa