RE: Solution needed

I must be getting idle in my old age, my excursive is raising the 'glass' - well can and coolie!Translation please.
A coolie is what Americans know as a koozie.I understood the last word "coolie" - I do not understand the rest of the sentence.

This post was edited

I must be getting idle in my old age, my excursive is raising the 'glass' - well can and coolie!Translation please.
A coolie is what Americans know as a koozie.I understood the last word "coolie" - I do not understand the rest of the sentence.
Could be he's had too much sun.

This post was edited

You can try a growler. There are plenty of them made from stainless steel. I buy most of my brewing and beer equipment form northern brewer online. You can find them at most any microbrewery. You can get them filled at most craft beer bars.

This post was edited

Could be he's had too much sun.I politely ask you what "I must be getting idle in my old age," means?
I politely ask you what "my excursive is raising the 'glass'" means?-
"well can and coolie!" I understand
No smart ass answers. Do you know whathe meant???????

This post was edited

As I understand it excursive is an activity or excursion. In this case the gentleman is saying that due to his advanced years his main activity is raising his glass for a toast.

This post was edited

ok this may seem obvious....I hate canned beer.....our resort Suwannee valley Resort, allows coolers outside the fenced area of the pool. I'm fine with drinking my bottled beer from a solo cup. But of course , I don't want to have glass bottles in my cooler, except I di inside my trailer. Should I just use a thermos or something to keep the bottled beer coldso I don't have to go back and forth to the trailer? Any one come up with something clever?Park a keg, nestled in a trash can full of ice, right up against the pool fence, behind your lounger chair. Make sure to get a tap that is long enough to reach without getting out of said lounger chair. You may need a second, somewhat smaller, plastic trash can to let the warm beer in the hose drain into until it runs cold into your pool-area approved cup. (Or just skip the cup, and pour directly into your mouth from the tap. This has the added benefit of discouraging freeloaders wanting any of your beer. ;) )
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

ok this may seem obvious....I hate canned beer.....our resort Suwannee valley Resort, allows coolers outside the fenced area of the pool. I'm fine with drinking my bottled beer from a solo cup. But of course , I don't want to have glass bottles in my cooler, except I di inside my trailer. Should I just use a thermos or something to keep the bottled beer coldso I don't have to go back and forth to the trailer? Any one come up with something clever?Park a keg, nestled in a trash can full of ice, right up against the pool fence, behind your lounger chair. Make sure to get a tap that is long enough to reach without getting out of said lounger chair. You may need a second, somewhat smaller, plastic trash can to let the warm beer in the hose drain into until it runs cold into your pool-area approved cup. (Or just skip the cup, and pour directly into your mouth from the tap. This has the added benefit of discouraging freeloaders wanting any of your beer. ;) )
John aka cobeachbum
Now there is the best solution.

This post was edited

I think you better look at cooling the pipes that deliver your beer, no need to pour it into a second bucket and waste the precious stuff!
Do I need to translate? LOL

This post was edited

I think you better look at cooling the pipes that deliver your beer, no need to pour it into a second bucket and waste the precious stuff!Do I need to translate? LOLNo, I understand that statement, BUT, what does this mean?"I must be getting idle in my old age, my excursive is raising the 'glass' - well can and coolie!"

This post was edited

I think you better look at cooling the pipes that deliver your beer, no need to pour it into a second bucket and waste the precious stuff!Do I need to translate? LOLNo, I understand that statement, BUT, what does this mean?"I must be getting idle in my old age, my excursive is raising the 'glass' - well can and coolie!"
I do not need translation.

This post was edited