What is the funniest thing??

"What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you or that you have seen while nude?
"I have a story or two that I will share when time permits.In the meantime, lets hear from you.

This topic was edited
RE: What is the funniest thing??

"What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you or that you have seen while nude?"I have a story or two that I will share when time permits.In the meantime, lets hear from you.

Im sure that everyone the has been a social nudist for any length of time has experienced many amusing moments. I have to smile, every time, the following incident comes to mind.
A couple of years ago, I was relaxing on the nude beach on the Island of St. Martin down the beach from the Orient Club when a tour bus from one of the cruise ships, unloaded. A line of tourists began strolling along the beach, fully dressed with shoes in hand. It was obvious that they were there for one purpose and one purpose only, to see the nudists or naked people as the case may be.
I gave them a friendly wave and a good look at what they came to see.
Upon reflection, I felt that I should be glad that they didnt throw peanuts or attempt to lure me closer by offering a banana.
They returned home to tell their friends and neighbors how they saw naked people on the beach. I have the opportunity to share with you, how silly the fully clothed gawkers looked.

This post was edited
Funny encounter

Years ago I visited a resort that I had never been to that was about 4 hours from my home. At the time I was a businees owner in the town I lived in. As I was walking up to the pool I noticed a dentist and his wife that were from the same town as me laying nude by the pool. I wondered how to approach them, so I very loudly proclaimed that I had a terrible toothache and wished that a dentist was nearby. Naturally they turned to look at me standing there in the buff. The shock lasted about ten seconds and then we had a big laugh. Turned out there were about a dozen people from my town that were members there too. You never know which of your friends or business associates are nudists.

This post was edited
RE: Funny encounter

years ago my first wife and i made our first visit to a nudist resort she was very nervous and took a while to get nude while we were laying around the pond ( no swimming pool) a maintence man driving a pink golf cart hit a members pink cadillac needless to say the police were called to make a accident report, now imagine a police officerdriving up and seeing apink golf cart and cadillac and a bunch of naked people standing there, i'm sure he got as good of laugh as we did.

This post was edited

A few years ago, I was staying at a resort in Jamaica with a clothing optional beach located just outside our room, and an elderly nude gentlemen would appear on the beach every morning wearing headphones and listening to the radio. I don't know what he was listening to, but he would dance a funny little conga dance, moving from one end of the beach to the other, then turning around and heading back where he started. He would do this for literally hours every day. My wife and I called him "the dancing man." For all I know, he's still there, dancing back and forth across the beach.

This post was edited

awhile backi made some kool-aid and was standing in the kitchen nude shaking the bottle and wondering why everyone was laughing till i looked down, needless to say menif you don't want others to take notice don't ever shake a bottle from side to side while nude.

This post was edited

My funniest is in the "First Tine With Other"

This post was edited

Maybe another was soon after christmas. I arrived home naked (for a dare) and was just getting out of the car when the lady next door came up to ask what to do with her christmass tree.

This post was edited

yesterday the house air conditioner went out and after trying to fix it i decided to pull out several window units i keep for such a emergency. after getting them into house from garage i was soaking wet from sweat so i got nude to cool off and finish installing them, i installed two with no problem and had put one in the dining rom and was getting ready to fasten it down when it tumbled out the window i tried to catch it and was half out the window nude but it got away from me. well needless to say i didn't see anyone looking but neighbors behind usually have blinds open so if the were looking out i bet they had a good laugh. needless to say i slipped shorts back on to go recover the a/c unit, oh yes it still works. i wish i lived in a nudist resort fulltime life would be so much easier...

This post was edited

Last month I was walking back from the nudist beach to the nudist guest house where I was staying. It was cross country so I did the entire walk (from shore to door) naked. I stopped to take a photo (the one below) on the way, using a time delay camera ballenced on a rock, so a bit uncirtain if I got the shot. Whilst I was looking at the play-back to see if it worked a local walked by fully clothed. He gave me a funny look. When I set off again I was carefull not to catch him up.

This post was edited

That was nothing. Last November I went on a naked hike with a holiday friend. We stopped to take photos. Someone came up, gave us an odd look and then took their own photo of us. Towards the end of the walk we came to a track. My frind got dressed but I didn't. A minibus full of girls came the other way. I ducked behind a bush, maybe too late. When I thought the bus had gone I stepped out. It had stopped and they all cheered lol.

This post was edited