closet nudist female with a question

Ok, so i've you've read my other post, I'm a closet nudist. I'm mainly only nude when I'm home alone and occasionally at a friend's house. But I do have a question for other women. What do you do during that time of the month? Do you just go clothed during that time or what do you do?

This topic was edited
RE: closet nudist female with a question

I wasn't sure how others would feel about the tampon aspect. I know its natural, but some people really get freaked out about that kind of stuff. Mainly right now, since I'm basically a closet nudist, I've just been going fully clothed during that time...

This post was edited

Allison,
If I may I'd like to add my 2 cents worth even though its in the Ladies Room. Nudism is all about being comfortable in your body and who you are. Nudism is also about accepting others for who they are and not what they are. What you are fretting over is a natural function that everyone knows about so you shouldn't be worried about what others may think in how you deal with it. There are other, more serious problems that people have that I would address in the same way. The person should forget about how they appear to others and just be them selves. What I am talking about here are things like missing breasts or limbs, colostomy bags, severe obesity, or baldness from chemo. These are things that nobody wants but we should focus on the person and not the problem areas. This is one of the things that I love about social nudism; the way people treat each other as persons and not let all the mundane issues get in the way of knowing each other's inner person.
I know you said that you are a closet nudist and not quite ready to come out, and I respect you for that, but I would hope that you will find the motivation and courage to join our world of social nudism. Actually, you're well on your way. Just stay in touch on this website, read the Forums and posts and maybe something will click within you to give social nudism a try. Do things on your own time table and at your own pace so you always feel comfortable. That's what nudism is all about; being comfortable.
DesertRat

This post was edited

Allison,If I may I'd like to add my 2 cents worth even though its in the Ladies Room. Nudism is all about being comfortable in your body and who you are. Nudism is also about accepting others for who they are and not what they are. What you are fretting over is a natural function that everyone knows about so you shouldn't be worried about what others may think in how you deal with it. There are other, more serious problems that people have that I would address in the same way. The person should forget about how they appear to others and just be them selves. What I am talking about here are things like missing breasts or limbs, colostomy bags, severe obesity, or baldness from chemo. These are things that nobody wants but we should focus on the person and not the problem areas. This is one of the things that I love about social nudism; the way people treat each other as persons and not let all the mundane issues get in the way of knowing each other's inner person.I know you said that you are a closet nudist and not quite ready to come out, and I respect you for that, but I would hope that you will find the motivation and courage to join our world of social nudism. Actually, you're well on your way. Just stay in touch on this website, read the Forums and posts and maybe something will click within you to give social nudism a try. Do things on your own time table and at your own pace so you always feel comfortable. That's what nudism is all about; being comfortable.DesertRat

I totally agree with you, very well written!

This post was edited

Allison,If I may I'd like to add my 2 cents worth even though its in the Ladies Room. Nudism is all about being comfortable in your body and who you are. Nudism is also about accepting others for who they are and not what they are. What you are fretting over is a natural function that everyone knows about so you shouldn't be worried about what others may think in how you deal with it. There are other, more serious problems that people have that I would address in the same way. The person should forget about how they appear to others and just be them selves. What I am talking about here are things like missing breasts or limbs, colostomy bags, severe obesity, or baldness from chemo. These are things that nobody wants but we should focus on the person and not the problem areas. This is one of the things that I love about social nudism; the way people treat each other as persons and not let all the mundane issues get in the way of knowing each other's inner person.I know you said that you are a closet nudist and not quite ready to come out, and I respect you for that, but I would hope that you will find the motivation and courage to join our world of social nudism. Actually, you're well on your way. Just stay in touch on this website, read the Forums and posts and maybe something will click within you to give social nudism a try. Do things on your own time table and at your own pace so you always feel comfortable. That's what nudism is all about; being comfortable.DesertRat

I totally agree with you, very well written!

This post was edited