RE: Introducing Myself

Well, thanks to all those who have posted - especially the carnivorous bunny!
I will take the advice offered and take 2 photos of my self (I may have to close my eyes so I dont see them) in the required states of dress and submit them!

Seems like I might enjoy this place...the locals seem sane, or at least as sane as I am (says he as they put the shackles back on)

Regards
DJ

This post was edited

Well, thanks to all those who have posted - especially the carnivorous bunny!I will take the advice offered and take 2 photos of my self (I may have to close my eyes so I dont see them) in the required states of dress and submit them!Seems like I might enjoy this place...the locals seem sane, or at least as sane as I am (says he as they put the shackles back on)RegardsDJ

LOL, DJ...most of us are not only certified but certifiable!

Jen

This post was edited

Well, hello, Im Tom and im from czech republic. I really like nudism and spread it all over the world. I know my that my picture sucks..:D so you can watch my video here, if you want: https://www.XXXXX.XXX/usercontent/2010/2/1/crazy-15-years-old-boy-jackass-stunt-1707838 I know that im a little bit younger, but I AM A NUDIST, TOO! so , its not different.. hope you will laugh on that crazy performance.. xD

Hello Tom, Welcome to the site. After watching your video you should consider joining the TrueNudist Snow Angel Club. However, and this is a BIG however, your profile states that your 18 and the video says that your 15. This site is a US based website, so MUST follow US regulations, which means the site can NOT accept membership from any one under the age of 18. Please understand, there are many on this site who are raising their children as nudists, but they are not allowed to include their children on this site.

We look forward to seeing you again in 3 years.

Jen

This post was edited