Introducing Myself

Hi one and all,
I had a post here but it showed up on a google search - blush. Fairly embarassing, I was helping someone with google and there it was. My post got laughed at by a non-nudist who thankfully didnt know it was me but I certainly wont be posting key words like city name and other identifying info anymore!
- Edited to remove everything!

This topic was edited
RE: Introducing Myself

Welcome to the site, Darius. Browse the forums, check out the groups. I think you'll find this is the best nudist site out there because of the people!

Jen

This post was edited

Let me add my welcome to thosethat you've already gotten. Good to have you on board!
Badger

This post was edited

Welcome DJ!

This post was edited

Welcome DJ.
Yes, do get certified, for the reasons stated above.
No,you do not have to post any photos for public or private viewing as a result of certification.
No one knows what happens to the cert photos, as they are never seen again, unless you choose to post it/them somewhere.

This post was edited

welcome to TN DJ
i also suggest you let your wife visit here with you , she will see we dont bite.
( though some times in the forum youll find people been eaten alive but on another context...lol)
welcome and enjoy!

This post was edited

Hi DJ, and welcome to the site, dito re profile.
There is now a lot of info here on the forums, including a fair bit to help your wife to understand you.
If she will read it, that is. Recommend that you try to make her wonder what she's missing,
rather than persuade her to read it. :)

Go here to learn your way around and get up to speed.

WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

This post was edited

Your gonna love it here. We have the best people anywhere. Sit back, relax and put your feet up. This is home.

This post was edited

Let me add my welcome to the others.
Just relax, post a time or three and you'll be fine.
Cheri

This post was edited

Hi, Darius! Glad to have you here, and hope you're comfortable real soon!
Gator1

This post was edited

I add my welcome to you.
I agree do get certified. If you have a self-timer on your camera, you don't have to have somebody take the 2 photos.
My wife wonders why I enjoy nudism. I too say, take your time in getting her try nudism. Start at home with the 2 of you naked alone.

This post was edited