Hotels

I have skinny dipped in their pools, walked the halls at night, even had a cigarette with the desk clerk outside, and left the curtains open for two days

This topic was edited
RE: Hotels

most times i leave the curtains open , and depending wear my room is on the floor i hit the vending area allways find it a fun way to spend time away from home.

This post was edited

I have done the pools and stepped outside the room a bit

This post was edited

Hotel rooms are the best. My job involves a lot of travel. Usually I have my room curtains fully open when I am in the room and totally commando. I even had a smoke or two in the balcony after dark. Should admit I am a bit scared to go wondering in the corridor because of surveillance cameras but have occasionally put the dinner plates out for the cleaners.

This post was edited
HOTELS

We have been getting naked in hallways, pools, fitness rooms, stairways and elevators for several years now. All without incident. It just takes a keen eye to see the camera and then find that blind spot. There is always one if you you want to get naked and take a photo. Our best are the naked walks down the hallway, even mid-day, we don't wait for the wee hours.

This post was edited
RE: HOTELS

He travels a bit for work. There is one hotel that he goes to in Georgia. He got to know the staff and asked if he could sunbath nude on the rook. They gave the "code" to the door and said sure. A few time one of the desk clerks comes up and lays out naked with him after work. Kinda cool.

This post was edited
Hotel

Always and forever in hotels. Wife and I have always had good luck with the desk clerks if we ask to use facilities after hours in the nude. And always on a balcony - I mean, how can you resist? And in a local river at a fairly busy area with some of our friends. Almost always in our back yard area at any time.

This post was edited

skinnydipping in the pool mainly at night, have gone to the ice machine a few times nude but curtains are usually closed ( most) of the way, sitting on the balcony or screened porch and of course have answered the door nude for cleaning ladies, once they asked if they could come in and clean while i was still nude since mine was one of the last roomsto be finished since i was still tired from driving all night i let them in i'm sure i wasn't the first person they had seen nude.

This post was edited

Whenever I travel I always go to the vending machine at night in the nude .....if there's no camera!
I usually skinny dip and use the hot tub in the nude :-)

This post was edited

When travelling for work or on holiday the curtains always remain open in the hotel and if I have a room nog facing a busy straat i will go naked on my balcony. Until now i never had any problem.

This post was edited

Just in the room with the curtains wide open. Next step is the whirlpool and pool. After that is the hallways. Both I think is going to be later at night.

This post was edited