is it ok to pick your nose at the nude?

just couldnt keep seeing that last post in front of me

This topic was edited
RE: is it ok to pick your nose at the nude?

Yes, it's ok. As long as you don't eat it. And follow B's advice....WASH YOUR HANDS!

This post was edited

Yes, it's ok. As long as you don't eat it. And follow B's advice....WASH YOUR HANDS!
Oh yuck

This post was edited

Thanks...now this is a FAR more appropriate thread!
Gator1

This post was edited

Just be sure it is your nose your picking, not someone elses.
Depends who she is !

This post was edited

LOL
The hole purpose of this post was to purge the infamous nudism and sex post.
Amazing how this snow ball got rolling
Mission accomplished!

This post was edited

LOLThe hole purpose of this post was to purge the infamous nudism and sex post.Amazing how this snow ball got rollingMission accomplished!

I've always heard, "You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose."

This post was edited

LOLThe hole purpose of this post was to purge the infamous nudism and sex post.Amazing how this snow ball got rollingMission accomplished!

I've always heard, "You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose."

LOL, Gator...I told a dear little friend of mine that when he was about 3 years old. But he got it all wrong and thought I said and you CAN pick your friend's nose. When his mom picked him up that afternoon, he asked her if he could pick her nose and she looked at him and said, "No! Of course you can't pick my nose". He burst into tears because he thougth his mom was saying she was not his friend.

This post was edited

Okay...everyone, seriously now. The answer to the question is Yes! But only if there's a plastic surgeon there as well!

Jen

p.s. Curt and Nicky...thank you. What you both said on that "other" post makes a lot of sense.

This post was edited

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't roll your friends into little green balls

This post was edited

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't roll your friends into little green balls

LOLOL!!!!

This post was edited