Are there times...

Are there times where you feel more nude than other times? Obviously, you feel less nude when you have clothes on...that's not what i mean...
I usually only wear flip flops around the house, but the times I walk around barefooted, I feel more naked, more vulnerable. Anyone else feel like that?

This topic was edited
RE: Are there times...

Yes, I feel more naked with absolutely nothing on, footwear included! Summer is finally here, before you know it we (in colder regions! will have to wear all those damn layers of fabric!

This post was edited

I feel the most nude when I'm completely naked and barefoot around clothed people, especially if I'm the only one or one of a few. Doesn't happen all that often. More common for me is barefoot and naked outside in the sun.
When I'm inside my house, I'm nude but it's so common it's really not a big deal.
KC

This post was edited

Oh i know what you mean. I certainly feel more nude outdoors, I think it's the freedom factor and the feeling of getting back to nature.

This post was edited

outdoornudity is the best feeling i think for me and 2ed would be being nude around dressed people

This post was edited

outdoor nudity is the best feeling i think for me and 2ed would be being nude around dressed peopleagree about outdoors.. we went Cape de agde in End sept and there were very less people there. sometimes we wud be only nude couple roaming on the roads there. that was our first nude vacation n it came out to be very public. we were first a bit shy being only nude couple out on roads and shops, resturants. but then thaught that it isnt illegal so we can ... and enjoyed alot sitting with dressed ppl in resturants and in supermarkets...

This post was edited

Speaking for myself, my wife is different, I don't think much about whether I feel more or less naked at any time. Having been a nudist since I was 14, I am most comfortable whenever I am naked and not matter where I am. Having said that, I don't take chances with being seen naked in the textile world but I have been naked in textile places quite often and I still am quite frequently.
Frequently I will be the only one naked in our circle of nudist friends. Some will put on some sort of clothing or cover because of the cold. I seem to be more tolerant of the cold and can remain naked longer but ... I do slip on a robe or long t shirt when it's too cold to be naked. I don't feel more naked during that time and actually, our friends always say ... "wish I could stand the cold like you so I could remain naked."
There was one time when, I guess, I felt this feeling. I'd locked myself out of the house and had to get to the front yard to retrieve the hidden house key. I ended up hurting myself jumping down from our block wall. I was injured, bleeding,naked and exposed to the neighbors. I guess I felt pretty naked at that time. I made it to the hidden key, got in the house and tended to my injury. In hind sight ... I should have just walked around the house through the gate and gotten the key. I would have been as exposed doing it that way as I was trying to sneak around.

Shoes/flip flops; I wear the appropriate footwear when applicable. I'm usually barefoot any time I can be but if the pavement is hot, rocky, sharp rocks, branches ... any ground that may injure or make being barefoot uncomfortable or painful ... I wear something, but most times ... barefoot.

This post was edited

I actually feel more nude when I have at least one piece of clothing still on ... may it be shoes, Tshirt ... what's not.
If I am fully nude ... then there is no 'contrast' of clothed/nude.

This post was edited

.... when I am the only naked person in a group of textiles...

This post was edited

Some times when I'm at the beach

This post was edited

Are there times where you feel more nude than other times?I usually only wear flip flops around the house, but the times I walk around barefooted, I feel more naked, more vulnerable. Anyone else feel like that?I'm with you. I feel much more naked when I'm barefoot as well and I feel the ground beneath my feet. And yes, sometimes I have to wear footwear to protect my feet.
I often forget that I'm naked. It has no effect on me if I'm amongst clothed people. I chat to them and behave in just the same way as if I were clothed (or they were naked). This can cause dangers when I'm hiking in the nude. I have to remember I'm naked when coming acrossclothed hikers and take the required action.

This post was edited