The upside to winter

If there is an upside to being stuck in the house most of the cold months it is that there should be so much interaction on TN that the system can hardley keep up. A warm fire, a hot cup of cocoa or coffee or Irish coffee maybe and the glow of a computer screen with all your nude friends on it. Its almost like a greeting card. I said almost. The forum ought to be so busy that you cant even keep up with who said what. Lets see if we can make that happen.

This topic was edited
RE: The upside to winter

ok blueiron i still vote for spring..

This post was edited

Me too! ..... and I'm already having problems keeping up with it,

so I wish everyone would -stop- talking!

This post was edited

Me too! ..... and I'm already having problems keeping up with it,

so I wish everyone would -stop- talking!

This post was edited

If it werent for the freezing cold, snowy days of winter, would we trulyappreciate the warm days of summer as much?

This post was edited

If it werent for the freezing cold, snowy days of winter, would we trulyappreciate the warm days of summer as much?
Yes I would! ...... HONEST!

This post was edited

getting the woodstove so hot that people have to get naked...

This post was edited

Yes!!!
cant stand the cold
Nothing like tropical weather!

This post was edited

It's only by packing on all these layers of clothing that makes it impossible not to SPRING out of them at the earliest possible opportunity! (Gotta think of SOMETHING good about them!)

This post was edited

Ok, ok. Winter sucks. I was just trying to put a positive spin on a negative situation.

This post was edited

Ok, ok. Winter sucks. I was just trying to put a positive spin on a negative situation.

This post was edited