Hello and Good Evening

Hello all. I just signed up today so this is the obligatory "newbie" post. I have been a nudist for 20 years now, primarly in and around the home. Just a few years ago i visted my first nudist campground here in Massachusetts and it was great fun. I wish I had done it sooner. Anyway, check my profile for details. Look forward to meeting like minded people.

This topic was edited
RE: Hello and Good Evening

Hurry up and get certified so you can join in all the festivities. We are glad your here.

This post was edited

Hi, and welcome to the site.

There is now a lot of info here on the forums,

go here to learn your way around and get up to speed.

WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

This post was edited

Welcome Nude-in-Mass! Oh boy, this could get confusing. NudeinMa...when are you going to add your welcome? Can't wait to see ensuing forum postings from each of you!

A lot of really wonderful people here, Nude-in_mass! Hope you enjoy the site...

Jen

This post was edited

Glad you're here, Nude-in-Mass. Hope you enjoy the site and contribute!
Gator1

This post was edited

I would like to add my hello and welcome.

This post was edited

Hello and welcome to the best site ever.
I see Phil already gave you the information needed.
Welcome to the club then!

This post was edited

Hey all, thanks for such a warm welcome... i am awaiting my certification... does that take awhile?

This post was edited

Hey all, thanks for such a warm welcome... i am awaiting my certification... does that take awhile?

I too extend a warm welcome. Glad you submitted your photos for certification. When you get your certification depends on how busy is the site administrator. Personally my certification came right away, but some others have posted that it takes days.

This post was edited