True Nudist Groups

I belong to a few groups on this site. I think it would be greatwhen we are in a particulargroup page, toseeif anymember of that group is currently online or in the chatroom. The same way when you click on someone's profile and you see their friends, it shows if those friends are online and in the chatroom. They should have this feature available for the group members. How do we get this feature added to the groups members listing?

This topic was edited
RE: True Nudist Groups

That would be great. I have never checked to see before.

This post was edited

how do you report a group you think is inappropriate? i tried to find a link or button for doing this but none seem to exist. i have seen mention of a "abuse" button but that also seems to not be found.
i was just looking for a way to flag the group -- seeking sex in london.

This post was edited

how do you report a group you think is inappropriate? i tried to find a link or button for doing this but none seem to exist. i have seen mention of a "abuse" button but that also seems to not be found. i was just looking for a way to flag the group -- seeking sex in london.
The easiest way is to flag the creator of the group and in the reason for flagging list the group.

This post was edited

how do you report a group you think is inappropriate? i tried to find a link or button for doing this but none seem to exist. i have seen mention of a "abuse" button but that also seems to not be found. i was just looking for a way to flag the group -- seeking sex in london.
Take a lookHERE Jay.

This post was edited