Hello from Greece

Hi everyone. I just signed up today and thought to post my first 'Hello'. I'm from Greece and new to nudism. I would to make new friends and meet people from my country to feel at home.

This topic was edited
RE: Hello from Greece

As NudeInMA stated, the sooner you certify yourself the sooner you can really have some fun. You have done the hard part by stopping in and saying hi, now finish up and pull up a chair. We are glad to have you here.

This post was edited

Hi everyone. I just signed up today and thought to post my first 'Hello'. I'm from Greece and new to nudism. I would to make new friends and meet people from my country to feel at home.
Hi George, and welcome to the site. There is a now a lot of info here on the forums, but finding it can be a bit time consuming. Suggest you take a look at Nudrunr's contributions. He has done a fantastic job of documenting his journey into this life style, and a lot of his writings will be very helpful to the newbies, in their efforts to understand where we are coming from. You can find them if you click here.

WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

This post was edited

welcom to TN
best place to be

This post was edited

Hi George! True Nudists is a great website. I hope you will find it as enjoyable as I do.

This post was edited

s TrueNudist.
There are a great group of people here, take some time, sit back, kick your feet up and enjoy the comradery of like minded friends.
David

This post was edited