Nude first dates

Has anyone seen the show Nude Dating? I thought it was rather scripted. I mean some situations may have even natural but I find it hard to accept as spontaneous. How about any of you. Would you choose to date totally naked? Does the immediate glance at the naked prospect ruin your ability to see the real person?

This topic was edited
RE: Nude first dates

Never seen the show, but I've seen other dating shows in the past that always seem scripted, or at least people knowing what they'll be asked.
As for dating naked, if a couple of singles meet in a naturist environment, then have a date in a naturist environment it would be perfectly normal. (unless there were a TV crew filming it)
S

This post was edited

Sounds like Naked Jersey Shore and EVERYONE in New Jersey hated that P.O.C.

This post was edited

Have seen Naked Dating on vh1 and the first episode was okay for ideas for folks to do. The idea could have been portrayed from a true nudist perspective and been better(was hoping). Seems alcohol and sex is the main goal for the show and not long term relationships in the nude environment-sad- would have been good opportunity with $$ spent.

This post was edited

It is probably a safe bet that nothing on that show is spontaneous. All scripted, or at least most of it.
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

I totally agree with RabbitnBunny. Show started out OK but quickly deteriorated into something like all the rest of the unwatchable dating shows. Didn't even finish the first show it was that bad. About dating in a nudist environment? I know a few couples that met at a resort or beach and they knew right away they had a lot in common. So with like minded people it most definitely works.

This post was edited

I agree the show is not much for positive on general nudity. they seam to push the party naked theme.
Our first naked date, the now wife and I went to a large park to go hiking. so I said I was going to go the way I always do and took off my shorts and headed up the hill. It took her about 1/4 mi to join in. We had already biked naked at night. Some weeks later after visiting a nudist club for the weekend I asked her to marry.

This post was edited

I would love to go on a nude first/blind date! :)
xo,
amy

This post was edited

I don't have any use for these 'reality shows' at all !
As far as a Nude First Date is concerned: Why not? If both are nudists anyway !

This post was edited

Well not a first time meeting, but my wife and I were friends for two years before we started dating, and she knew I was a nudist and our first "date" as a couple was to a nude beach. She had never gone nude in public before nor had she ever wore a thong in public, so I bought her a thong to wear for her first time on a public beach, and since it was nude she could decide if she wanted to go topless, because while being friends she had told me she wanted to sunbathe topless and wear a thong to get an all over tan. When i suggested going nude, she wasn't keen to the idea, but said she wouldn't mind if I went nude, but she was keeping her bottom on.
So we went to the beach, and I immediately stripped down and set up our spot on the beach. it was still early and not crowded and we were 50 yards from the next nearest person on the beach. So she removed her top and shorts and layed out topless for the first time in public. This went pretty much as planned until later in the day when she noticed "most" everyone else was nude and no one seemed to care.
Then we went into the water to cool off and while in the water "without my asking or her saying a word" she slid off her bottoms and handed them to me and walked out of the water nude and back to our towel to dry off and catch some sun.
I was a little surprised when she did this and asked what made you change your mind, then she said because she felt more uncomfortable wearing a bottom being the only one, than she felt going nude. So with that I calmly sat down and relaxed for an hour or so until we got hot again, a when we got up to go cool instead of running to the water she got up, applied some sunscreen and said let take a walk down the beach!!
Our first walk nude on the beach was about a mile down the beach, away from all of our belonging and turned around and came back, but when we got about 1/2 way back we met a group of beach goers hanging out and partying and they invited us over for a beer, and so we went and spent the rest of the day hanging out with our new friends nude on the beach.
needless to say that was her first and last time wearing a thong on the beach as she has been a nudist for the last 12 years

This post was edited

I've had two nude first dates with ladies who were both nudists. Both times were very enjoyable.

This post was edited