RE: Being Nude in the Rain and Mud

when i hike in spring and summer i usually wear crocs as easy on easy off, like to wade thru creeks and mud . always amazes me that when at beach or club when it start to rain all the nudist run for shelter, why?

This post was edited

always amazes me that when at beach or club when it start to rain all the nudist run for shelter, why?
Lightning, and evaporative cooling, mostly. ( how do I know this ? )

This post was edited

Wow! two hikes in one day! Hot and windy naked 2 hours in the Orchards, (fantastic) followed by a cold shower in the garden (absolute HEAVEN!)

And then, a two mile night hike, Orchards and a meadow of very long grass :) Half way round I felt a rain drop, forecast was rain (that's why I was there) and I thought, wonder how long it'll be before it rains hard. At that very moment, it started tipping it down, I was in paradise, stopped at a picnic area and laid on my back on the table, and just enjoyed the rain on my body.

Got back to my usual get dressed point and thought, putting dry clothes on a wet body is just not sensible, what the hell, it's about 3 am by now, so I just boldly kept on walking, down the lane, past three street lamps and six houses to the main residential street (two hundred yards of brightly illuminated terraced houses both sides, and then into my street and home. Never saw a sole :)

What am I like? hehe. What a great day! :)

Happy now!

This post was edited

Bumpt re multiple posting.

This post was edited
RE:Being Nude in the Rain and Mud

I have hiked nude many times on trails in the rain, and have rolled in mud puddles. What a great feeling. I to like to go barefoot.

This post was edited

Growing up in a small rural community, most of my friends and I went barefoot as a matter of course. So that line about feeling the mud between your toes brought back some wonderful memories. Of course when I am at my resort, I can walk around barefoot and barebutt. Just not much mud to squish between my toes.

This post was edited