KING NUDIST CLUB?

Taking the initiative.
I declare Phil as KING NUDIST
first one to make 2000 posts.
Should we all dance nude around him?

This topic was edited
RE: KING NUDIST CLUB?

Holy crap, that does look like Phil. Especially the crown.

This post was edited

HAHAHAHAHA, ......... Thanks for the thought,

but I think that's just a bit tooooooo ostentatious,

and you can't really have more than ONE King,

now can you?

I think I could go with Ultra Nudist though,

Now that we have the graphics for it!

WAIT! ........ OH NO !!!

I got to 1,999 .......... and now every time I post,

It goes DOWN one !!!

I guess I really HAVE got to the end of the road!

This post was edited

LOL...Phil...is someone deleting your posts to make your number go down? It better not be you!

Three cheers for King Ultra Super True Nudist Phil!

This post was edited

HAHAHAHAHA, ......... Thanks for the thought, but I think that's just a bit tooooooo ostentatious, and you can't really have more than ONE King, now can you? I think I could go with Ultra Nudist though, Now that we have the graphics for it! WAIT! ........ OH NO !!! I got to 1,999 .......... and now every time I post, It goes DOWN one !!! I guess I really HAVE got to the end of the road!

lol.

I must say.
From all the ideas I had about what could happen. THIS was not included ( and I have a very vivid imagination)
I must say, TT1 got that one
Funny

This post was edited

I was wondering WTH was going on. I think we've discovered the TN2K bug. I reported it to TT1 via the contact page. And since we know that you have passed the 2K mark, you are hereby designated our frst Connecticut's Dynamic Duo will be there shortly.
Haha, ...... thanks NudeIn, love it !

This post was edited

HAHAHAHAHA, ......... Thanks for the thought, but I think that's just a bit tooooooo ostentatious, and you can't really have more than ONE King, now can you? I think I could go with Ultra Nudist though, Now that we have the graphics for it! WAIT! ........ OH NO !!! I got to 1,999 .......... and now every time I post, It goes DOWN one !!! I guess I really HAVE got to the end of the road!
lol.
I must say.
From all the ideas I had about what could happen. THIS was not included ( and I have a very vivid imagination)
I must say, TT1 got that one
Funny

Was it TT?

This post was edited

LOL...Phil...is someone deleting your posts to make your number go down? It better not be you! Three cheers for King Ultra Super True Nudist Phil!
WHO ME! .....

Now would I do a low down dirty trick like that?!

This post was edited

I guess I need no longer be in a hurry to catch you, Phil. TT1 declared the race over.
Congratulations on a well run race!

This post was edited

I guess I need no longer be in a hurry to catch you, Phil. TT1 declared the race over. Congratulations on a well run race!
Thanks Lin, but you never know, 2500 might be the magic number!

This post was edited

I'm ok with King Nudist...but I draw the line at dancing naked around him, lol!

This post was edited