"caught" when least expected?

I live at the dead end of a dead end road. The dead end sign is a half mile from the house, so there's plenty of opportunity for folks to turn around. Then we have a gate across the driveway. There is a pedestrian walk thru by the gate so our nearest neighbor can walk to the house to check on things when we are gone.
So when the gate is closed, we really don't get people randomly dropping in - USUALLY.
Not that long ago, I was mowing our back yard (nude of course). I had a glass of ice water sitting nearby, and I shut off the mower to take a drink. When I turned to get the water, there was a 20-something young man standing at the gate between the front and back yard. He waved and said hi.
He had been standing there a while (he wasn't just walking up). I was in the middle of the back yard with literally nowhere to hide. He had obviously already seen me and hadn't taken off screaming. So I calmly continued over to my glass of water, and drink in hand walked to the gate so I wouldn't have to raise my voice to talk.
"Can I help you?" I asked.
Turns out, he used to live at the second-closest house down the street from me several years back. He had recently moved back from Georgia and had met the closest neighbors who have a target shooting area on their property. He wanted to ask if he could do some shooting, and had driven our way (he does not NOW live on the street) in the hopes of catching the neighbors home, but they weren't home. He had walked over to my house to see if I had the neighbors' cell phone number. No one had answered the front door, and he had heard the mower so came around to find someone.
I got the phone number for him, and asked him about growing up in the area. He had some good stories to tell. The area had been more rural in the 90s when he was young. We talked a good half hour or so, and since it was a hot day and I needed to refill my water glass, I got him a glass of water as well.
The whole time we talked, he didn't ask why I was naked, or even mention it at all. It was obvious that he was totally ok with it. He didn't stare, he didn't keep his eyes turned away - it was just eye to eye conversation like I would expect at a nudist resort.
I finally told him I needed to get back to mowing, and when I finished mowing I could hear shooting nearby, so I guess he was able to finally contact the neighbors. I had a V8 moment later when I realized he could have shot in MY target area. It just didn't occur to me till afterward.
So dead end road, closed gate, in the BACK yard, and still a stranger finds me naked. Anyone else have similar experiences?

This topic was edited
RE:"caught" when least expected?

I wish I had a target shooting area to use, especially if I could do it nude.

This post was edited