is it ok to "moon" here?

yes.yes... finaly...

This topic was edited
RE: is it ok to

I remember reading a story about a nude beach where the regulars had a strategy to deal with gawkers, who were usually on boats a short distance from the beach. When it became obvious that someone was gawking them, a signal would be given and all people would get in line, their backs to the boat, bend over and yell "Moooon patrol" or "Whoooooo."

The gawkers would then either be embarassed and leave, or do a moon of their own in return. Apparently, those who mooned in return would eventually become converts.

This post was edited

I remember reading a story about a nude beach where the regulars had a strategy to deal with gawkers, who were usually on boats a short distance from the beach. When it became obvious that someone was gawking them, a signal would be given and all people would get in line, their backs to the boat, bend over and yell "Moooon patrol" or "Whoooooo." The gawkers would then either be embarassed and leave, or do a moon of their own in return. Apparently, those who mooned in return would eventually become converts.
lol
thats only my way of anouncing me being "butt naked"... but never mind... i see no one got it...

This post was edited

Thanks NudeinMa
took some hard work but worth it...
now to the next chalenge..

This post was edited

Sorry Bman, I was sleeping on the job again!

(((((((((((((((((( CONGRATULATIONS ))))))))))))))))))

This post was edited

I remember reading a story about a nude beach where the regulars had a strategy to deal with gawkers, who were usually on boats a short distance from the beach. When it became obvious that someone was gawking them, a signal would be given and all people would get in line, their backs to the boat, bend over and yell "Moooon patrol" or "Whoooooo." The gawkers would then either be embarassed and leave, or do a moon of their own in return. Apparently, those who mooned in return would eventually become converts.
Hi Gerry,
This is from a post which I placed in the Nude Experiences Group but may bear repeating, here.
"Im sure that everyone the has been a social nudist for any length of time has experienced many amusing moments. I have to smile, every time, the following incident comes to mind.
A couple of years ago, I was relaxing on the nude beach on the Island of St. Martin down the beach from the Orient Club when a tour bus from one of the cruise ships, unloaded. A line of tourists began strolling along the beach, fully dressed with shoes in hand. It was obvious that they were there for one purpose and one purpose only, to see the nudists or naked people as the case may be.
I gave them a friendly wave and a good look at what they came to see.
Upon reflection, I felt that I should be glad that they didnt throw peanuts or attempt to lure me closer by offering a banana as they would a monkey in the zoo.
They returned home to tell their friends and neighbors how they saw naked people on the beach. I have the opportunity to share with you, how silly the fully clothed gawkers looked."

This post was edited

lol
thats only my way of anouncing me being "butt naked"... but never mind... i see no one got it...

Bman...I got it!

This post was edited

Thanks NudeinMatook some hard work but worth it...now to the next chalenge..

The next challenge? Okay...nude snow angels!

This post was edited

Bman...I got it!

i knew you would...

This post was edited

Unfortunately, there ain't a whole lotta snow in tropical Venezuela, unless BMan wants to head for the Andes for his artistic adventure. Pico de Aguila is noted for its snow cap, if he wants to head 15,000 feet up the mountain to craft his frigid angelic beings. If I thought he'd do it, I'd try to find a way to get there to photograph it.
NO WAY.
cant stand the cold!

This post was edited

I can hear the conversation with the Customs folks. "So, seor, what brings you to Venezuela?" "Well, I'm here to shoot Hugo Chavez." "Is that right? And why is that?" "Truth is, if I told you the REAL reason I'm here..." "We're listening." "I came to photograph a nudist making snow angels on Pico de Aguila." "Oh ..... I see. Okay. Reason for visit: to assassinate El Presidente. Good luck. Next?"
lol
carfull...
people go to jail here for that kind of jokes...
for real...

This post was edited