What happened to the Bulletins ?

Does anyone know what happened to the Bulletins.

Is TT1 aware, or did he disable them re abuse.

Or is it just a bug, and more importantly,

will we get them back ? :(

This topic was edited
RE: What happened to the Bulletins ?

OK, .......so no one knows, .......

I thought I'd bump it up, in the hope that TT1 will see it, and find a couple of minutes to enlighten us.

Without it, my Group Profile idea is a bit pointless :(

Who would like to see it operational again?

This post was edited

I believe there were words in here that related to innappropriate comments etc.I guess everyone wanted their 2 cents worth and it turned nasty. There no problems with comments at all but when someones opinin tries to outshine someone else thats where the problems starts Too many self opininated peple out there who dont know when to shut up.

This post was edited

Bobby you are so rite there. It would be nice to be kept in the loop.TT did it once before I believe with no explanation at all

This post was edited

Is there a problem with bulletins? I just posted one fine.

This post was edited

Yeah, I see your bulletin TT1, but what happend to all the ones that disappeared? They all seemed to have gone bye-bye after the site burped a couple of weeks ago.

I just posted a bulletin myself to see if it worked, anybody want to let me know if it did? lol

This post was edited

Yeah, I see your bulletin TT1, but what happend to all the ones that disappeared? They all seemed to have gone bye-bye after the site burped a couple of weeks ago. I just posted a bulletin myself to see if it worked, anybody want to let me know if it did? lol
Well YOU'RE the lucky one TT. .......It would seem that we can ALL, see YOUR Bulletin .... (even though YOU, are NOT on my friends list) .....but I at least, am not getting Swifthawks, even though he IS! :(

This post was edited

I'll take a look at it.

This post was edited

I'll take a look at it.
Thanks TT, ......we knew we could rely on you! :)

This post was edited

All back in order. Sorry about that.

This post was edited

No worries TT1 and thanks for getting it sorted.

This post was edited