RE: Believe it, ............. or not?

However, what can't be dismissed is the personal experience that many Christians have had. Not simply a feeling of being in the presence of God, but also literally hearing God.
With all due respect, and with no intention of belittling anybody's beliefs:

If God ever speaks to me, I hope She'll tell me exactly which book or which leader, if any, to follow. That's a fair question,isn't it?
I always say that one day , God will decide to revel again and the firs thing he is going to sayis:
who told you to do that???

This post was edited

If God ever speaks to me, I hope She'll tell me exactly which book or which leader, if any, to follow. That's a fair question, isn't it?
I thought it was a fair question, but the answer is pretty much what I expected.
"Why do you ask that which you already know, dumbass ?"
As I mention earlier, the sense of humor was a little surprising at first.

This post was edited

Thank you, Phil, for having the courage to tell all of us what you don't believe even though you know it is not a popular choice to do so and thank you to all of the rest of you for stating your views without being demeaning. If only the rest of the world could learn to argue so eloquently and politely,maybe there would be no need for wars.

I would also like to add my thanks to all. Many posted their views and explained their reason for feeling that way in a polite way. That is the way friends should be to each other and I am glad to know you.
Thomas

This post was edited