RE: Insensitive moderators in the chat

But, the same should go with the " anyone from (any location) ". The location has nothing to do with being a nudist. Just my own humble opinion.Are you replying to a 2 month old post or a two year old post?

This post was edited

Who knows?
Dates on threads 'seem' to be a bit 'flexible'?
I recently commented on a 2yr old thread were the instigator of the thread had only 4post and been on the site 2wks.
I really am not sure how that works?

This post was edited

Actually both....Calling asking tochat to gay, or bi or whatever is the same as asking to chat with someone from Canada. If one is trolling, then both are trolling. Chat is chat. Just enjoy the room whichever way you want, as long as you aren't causing trouble.

This post was edited

Hi All...
Just something I would like your comments on please..Yesterday I was "advised" by one of our Moderators..
that I was in an "inappropriate" position..At the time I was sitting on the sofa with my laptop on coffee etc.. I was told this was "unsuitable"..
I would lean forward to type, but then sit back and relax to view others in chat.. I was told thisallowed my genitalsto be viewed in too prominent a position according to Moderator.. Well they mayhave been visible, but not as a prime intention, I am not ashamed after all this is a Nudist site is it not..? Surely as Naked Men we are aware that we might be seen by other folks.. To have the freedom of being unclothed and unafraid to be seen is what I have always believed to be one of the true essences of Nudism.. Why should we have to hide parts of our anatomy, under table/desk tops etc.. If that is the case..then why bother to join a Nudist site..? There are many other mainstream social sites available.. I was not, despite what maybe claimed in any way fondling or "playing".. It is summer here in Spain and very humid..At time as a male I find it necessary to adjust certain areas to ease perspiration, to me as normal as scratching an elbow.. Am I wrong, or do some of the Moderators need to be a little more realistic in their demands..? Your comments will be welcome

This post was edited

Nudist site yes. Exhibitionist site no. The face is supposed to be the main focus of the cam, not the genitals. They don't have to be on display to be a nudist.If you're replying to Costabrit's post, just one quick glance at his profile would suggest to anyone that he enjoys exhibitionism. He's been on the site long enough to know the rules, but like many others on here, he is trying to see how far he can push the boundaries of decency.

This post was edited

I object most strongly to the tone of the last posting.. How dare you presume to be so Judgemental, you know nothing of me nor my background..I am not now, nor have I ever been what may be called an "Exhibitonist".by any sane normal person...I am simply a man who is not afraid to be seen Naked..If that is what is thought, then the Fault lies in your mind, and in your own outdated Victorian values... Thankfully most here seem to be of a more equitable"Live and Let Live " attitude..

This post was edited

I object most strongly to the tone of the last posting.. How dare you presume to be so Judgemental, you know nothing of me nor my background..I am not now, nor have I ever been what may be called an "Exhibitonist".Perhaps if you removed the photo of yourself leaning against the window, there would be an element of truth to your statement. It is clearly obvious to anyone, that the said photo is one of exhibitionism.

This post was edited