Insensitive moderators in the chat

Insensitive moderators in the chatI simply asked if there are any gay men in the chat and was banned. It is not illegal to be gay. If my preference is to chat with other gay, male nudists, then why should I be banned? If I was a mechanic and wanted to chat with other mechanics would I get banned?I feel discriminated against. I happen to be a gay male looking to chat with others in the gay community. Is this breaking the rules?

This topic was edited
RE: Insensitive moderators in the chat

I was banned for asking if there were bearded mature men in the chat room. I didn't like it but I won't be asking any such question again. Perhaps, it would be only fair to not be allowed to ask for anything you are interested in, in the chat room.

This post was edited

I recall that a few years ago a couple were rather emphatically shouted down in the forum for suggesting a beach outing with any available well-endowed men. That's certainly over a line, given the nature of this site. Specifying for physical type of any sort is edging up to that line.

This post was edited

sexual preference has nothing to do with nudity considered trolling

This post was edited

sexual preference has nothing to do with nudity considered trollingYou're soooooooooooooo wrong! Most of the conversations in chat have nothing to do with nudism.

This post was edited

sexual preference has nothing to do with nudity considered trollingTrolling? Was this person staring any argument? Upsetting people by his asking to chat with other gay members? Seems a bit steep to kick him from the room unless he was continually asking without getting any replies.

This post was edited

Would a woman asking if there were any other women in the room, or a college student asking for other students, or an Italian asking for same, be considered trolling? Gays can be considered a social group on a level with these others. "Trolling" usually means looking for controversy - it's a rather retrograde idea that gayness itself in controversial. If trolling in this context is meant to imply inappropriately sexual behavior, it's an odd prejudice to assume that every conversation between gays is sexual. Not on the planet I live on, I guarantee you.

This post was edited

I wonder why we have not heard from the moderator?????

This post was edited

Read post 4punctuation please. and some details.

This post was edited

sexual preference has nothing to do with nudity considered trollingFirst, thanks for all you do to help this site stay as good as possible. I appreciate your contribution. Thanks also for responding to this thread as silence leaves an empty feeling in us members. That said, please just consider an other point of view.
It is clear that there are lots of creeps and trolls and that sex is most definitely the motive of those. However, just being gay is not a reason to be assumed a troll. In my view (respectfully submitted), a gay man asking if there are any other gay men online is simply a matter of looking for other human beings with similar background and interest. I completely understand that it "could" be unwelcome participation here but unless there was other reasons, it should not be considered a reason to boot. I agree, if this person is repeatedly asking or has a history or any other good reasons to want to curtail their participation, then by all means, boot.
Personally, I find the pictures on the landing page much less "naturist" than someone seeking a person that they prefer to get acquainted. The landing page also promotes "See 10,000 pictures of Nudists." What exactly are we promoting? I understand it is a business and revenues are needed to make this worthwhile and sustainable but it is hypocritical just a little to promote "seeing pictures" and then boot someone simply for being gay.
Finally, benefit of the doubt and common courtesy is always proper. By that I mean there must be more evidence/behavior before we assume the worst. A simple PM to the offender is an appropriate first step.
So thanks again. Let's all be nice and accept one another. We're nude after all.
Just say'n.

This post was edited

sexual preference has nothing to do with nudity considered trollingBy who's definition certainly not mine or many others on here.

This post was edited