South Wales UK

Hi There, very new to this, but I am just wondering if there are any nude yoga classes or instructors, in the UK, anywhere near South Wales or even Bristol way?
Thanks in advance.

This topic was edited
RE: South Wales UK

I don't know about down your way, but I know there are at least two men's naked yoga groups in London. I hope you find one nearby. I've been doing naked yoga here in Canberra for 7 years now and couldn't imagine doing yoga any other way now. Namaste. :-))

This post was edited

I know there are a few in and around London, I was just hoping for something a little more local
Thanks very much for taking the time to reply
:-)

This post was edited

I know there are a few in and around London, I was just hoping for something a little more localThanks very much for taking the time to reply:-)
Sounds good to me - I'm also in Cardiff. Let me know if you find out anything.

This post was edited

Nothing so far ...but I will keep you updated !

This post was edited

No one with any more info about possible classes in South Wales?
I really would love to start a yoga class..even better if it can be a nude class

This post was edited

Cannot help re South Wales, but Riverboy77 gave us advice that the important first step was finding an instructor. It has taken lime but seems our Brisbane nude yoga group will be starting after the Christmas holidays and numbers are starting to pick up as the word gets out.

This post was edited

Cheers
I may start looking around for someone !

This post was edited