RE: Amazing. Police not arresting nudist in public in Kansas

Flagged on each thread this repeated post appears.Say what?

This post was edited

Flagged on each thread this repeated post appears.Say what?There was a spam post by a kerrithi or similar name before my post. I just indicated that I had fagged the offending post and the same posts on other threads.
Thankfully management has removed the flagged threadsThanks TT crew

This post was edited

Thanks

This post was edited

Check out this news story.https://www.kmov.com/news/talkers/Nude-man-walks-the-streets-of-Kansas-town-with-no-legal-repercussions-272896671.htmlGlad to see law enforcement acting responsibly and with regard to the law.The disturbing thing is that several of the people on the film think the statute in Kansas requires review. AANR need to watch that is it develops.I was disappointed by the comment that the nudist walked passed schools and churches, like that's extra special bad.Is that not one of the best freedoms American citizens have Freedom of speech / Freedom of expressionAs a classical liberal myself (libertarian) I dare to say being nude might be offense to someone or to someones believes but that is what living in a free society is all about is it not. Just as the freedom to be left alone if you do not physically harm someones property or commit fraud, steal or infringe on that property. That property is also your body.

This post was edited

Could not view the stories from either Post # 1 or # 2. Can anybody help me out?See if this link works for you.
https://www.kmov.com/news/talkers/Nude-man-walks-the-streets-of-Kansas-town-with-no-legal-repercussions-272896671.html

This post was edited

How is it in America that sex sells products and movies when simple nudity of the human body equates to dirty and morally wrong?The simple answer to that is, money. The Government rake in billions from these industries,but not from normal healthy nudism.Not everything needs to be a huge conspiracy. Here in the US we have a deeply puritanical history that led to centuries of sexual repression. I'm not arguing a direct sexual tie in, but the first step in that direction freaks us out. That is unless it is for display purpose in which case we are all for it. Basically we all feel it is okay to watch but not to talk or even think about. It isn't a government conspiracy here, it is a lack of social maturity. Hell, we only just stopped trying to beat left handedness out of people.

This post was edited

Hell, we only just stopped trying to beat left handedness out of people.
All people were born right handed, but the Great Ones overcame it.

This post was edited