Amazing. Police not arresting nudist in public in Kansas

Check out this news story.
https://www.kmov.com/news/talkers/Nude-man-walks-the-streets-of-Kansas-town-with-no-legal-repercussions-272896671.html
Glad to see law enforcement acting responsibly and with regard to the law.
The disturbing thing is that several of the people on the film think the statute in Kansas requires review. AANR need to watch that is it develops.
I was disappointed by the comment that the nudist walked passed schools and churches, like that's extra special bad.

This topic was edited
RE: Amazing. Police not arresting nudist in public in Kansas

well kansas just made it onto my list of places to visit in the us. but it makes me wonder, if the wowsers are so worried about kids seeing people behaving normal while being naked ( walking, exercising both physically and their right to be as nature intended ), do they also intend to prevent them from watching television and mainstream movies, as i'm pretty sure thats going to damage them and give them a more a twisted perception of life than seeing a bare bum walking down the street.

This post was edited

so true TV is much worse kids see more there and ant its not nudity its sex intended

This post was edited

so true TV is much worse kids see more there and ant its not nudity its sexAgreed! All of the professionals want to blame everything but television. No matter what the topic.

This post was edited

Could not view the stories from either Post # 1 or # 2. Can anybody help me out?

This post was edited

Yea, the links start with the letters https://
Take out the "s" so you're not asking the sites for a security certificate. No worries, they're legit.

This post was edited

Finally saw the videos and the people interviewed want to outlaw this for the sake of the children. No one is mentioning outlawing the nudity, sex and violence in the movies and on TV.

This post was edited

This is what happens when the main stream press refuses to talk about any positive nudity at all for many years.

This post was edited

How is it in America that sex sells products and movies when
simple nudity of the human body equates to dirty and morally wrong?

This post was edited

How is it in America that sex sells products and movies when simple nudity of the human body equates to dirty and morally wrong?The simple answer to that is, money. The Government rake in billions from these industries,but not from normal healthy nudism.

This post was edited

Flagged on each thread this repeated post appears.

This post was edited