Naked hikes Central Coast NSW

Hey, if anyone wants to do some naked hikes on the central coast let me know. Would be great to form a regular hiking group here.

This topic was edited
RE: Naked hikes Central Coast NSW

Hisorry that i am a bit out of the territory but if you get a group together and ever doing a hike further north in nsw, would hope to be able to join you.

This post was edited

I am in Sydney but keen to do some nude hiking,so happy to travel. Weekends are best but I do have occasional weekdays available.

This post was edited

I live on the upper north shore of Sydney, but I am definitely keen.

This post was edited

Hey there, really keen to go nude hiking. Only done one and loved it. Keen to hear from any others and details of any hikes.

This post was edited

We have a nude hiking group on Yahoo called Australian Nude Hikers. We get a few walks going on the north side of Sydney, just waiting for some warmer weather.

This post was edited

Looks like there's a few of us to get a weekend organized. Who's free Sundays?

This post was edited

hey - I'm in Brisbane, but would love to join in. Always wanted to naked hike, never had the opportunity.

This post was edited

Yes we are keen too

This post was edited

Hey, if anyone wants to do some naked hikes on the central coast let me know. Would be great to form a regular hiking group here.

This post was edited

Hey, if anyone wants to do some naked hikes on the central coast let me know. Would be great to form a regular hiking group here.hi there mate
i'm a local guy on the central coast
55 /tall/slim/hung/horny and very keen to do some local hiking
please let me know
cheers
tony

This post was edited