RE: FAKE ? WHY?

No to the above - not all of us have cameras with remote controls or people we can ask to take nude photos. I tried using my phone and submitted these but they were not accepted presumably as the quality was not up to spec. If I can get away on a naturist holiday later this year then it may be sorted, but until then I don't see any way of me being able to do certified photos.
Don't worry about it Mr Wirral,
you don't need to get certified,
Your profile and posts say it all.

This post was edited
RE: FAKE ? WHY? - suggestions to site admin

HiHello everyone i am also seeing a hell a lot of fake profiles here more than true nudists so can anyone stand up and make true nudist registration compulsary for the benefit of the new members and to protect some people

IMHO, certification is not a necessary thing, but there are couple of more things that could be done in order to have the site working better. TT1 being the sole person responsible has of course the ultimate say in it but i'd like following features:
1. All non-certified profiles not logged in last 3 months (or 6 months) deleted automatically. It would take off large amount of profiles that hang on the site uselessly, thus reducing number of registered users somewhat closer to reality but definitely making life easier for active users.
2. Availability of features according to level: for instance all features of the site available to certified members only, then those who have posted pictures (nude or not) have some other features available and those without pics nor certification have least features available. Forum should be available to everyone, but chat, profile searches and seeing pics on profiles and member lists of certain groups could be somewhat limited. That would be positive incentive to upgrade to sending pics in first place and ultimately becoming a certified member. Nowadays there is not enough incentive to get certified so not many bother with it.
3. I happen to pop into clear fakes every once in a while but never flagged anyone for number of reasons. Posting pics of other people and faking one's gender are nevertheless reasons that I think should lead to immediate expel from the site - just been too lazy myself to make any issue of it knowing that same happens all the time everywhere and everyone is ultimately responsible for their own behaviour. In an exchange always fairly soon the serious fakes come out fairly easily. Recently an active person on the site asked our photos by mail. We sent some low-quality pics and when there was response that "pics didn't come through, send other pics" after same pics had been send from 2 different addresses and pics were not anyhow corrupted, it was time to conclude that whatever reasons, that person would not continue to be among people we correspond with further on. Still didn't flag that person, though. Sick desire for pics without sending one's own back is not a reason to exclude someone from site especially as exchange didn't take place through the site, it is just a reason not to communicate any more.
Greetings
TravelNudie aka Aki

This post was edited
RE: FAKE ? WHY? - suggestions to site admin

HiHello everyone i am also seeing a hell a lot of fake profiles here more than true nudists so can anyone stand up and make true nudist registration compulsary for the benefit of the new members and to protect some people

2. Availability of features according to level: for instance all features of the site available to certified members only, then those who have posted pictures (nude or not) have some other features available and those without pics nor certification have least features available. Forum should be available to everyone, but chat, profile searches and seeing pics on profiles and member lists of certain groups could be somewhat limited. That would be positive incentive to upgrade to sending pics in first place and ultimately becoming a certified member. Nowadays there is not enough incentive to get certified so not many bother with it.
TravelNudie aka Aki
Those are good suggestions TravlNudie, but I would suggest an ammendment to number 2.
Having had problems in the past myself, I know that illness or injury can strike at any time, so my alteration would be instead of deleting them completely put them take them off-line and put them on hold. So that they can be ressurected if and when the person resurfaces. It was well before the age of internet but I was hospitalised for 3 months after an accident, and the bloke in the bed next to me had broken both legs (both tib & fib) and was expected to be in for atleast 6 months.
As for fake or not - well I have been served a breakfast sandwich on many occcasions by an ex pro footballer named Bobby Hope. Also there is a man who turns up at our local County Cricket Ground named Gary Shaw (yes the one who scored goals for Villa). Thesed folks do continue to live in the "Real" World after their public careers finish. So they are not all necessarilly fakes.

This post was edited

WILL THE TRUE NUDISTS ON THIS SITE PLEASE "FLAG" SONBAHARYAS. IF YOU GO TO HIS SITE EVERY PICTURE IS JUST OF HIS COCK. I HAVE FLAGGED HIM TWICE.

This post was edited

Though I'm perfectly genuine and don't have a cam so don't be too suspicious- be careful!

This post was edited
RE: Happy New Year Difficulty of certification

Wanted to comment where I read it (more relevancy) It's not that hard to get pics for certification, but I did have to get over the hurdle, my clothed was taken by a friend who knows I have been a nudist for a while, but he objected to helping me with my nude photo. I actually thought I would not be approved as the positions are different

This post was edited