FAKE ? WHY?

Hi, I am new to this forum and also into nudism. I think nudism is great. Hope I would learn a lot from you.
I'm sorry for the following comments. But this is very important to me.
I had a look at profiles on this site and I found a gorgeous woman named saravirgin. However, she is a fake. Her profile picture belongs to Denise Milani, which is a non-nude supermodel. I'm afraid other users (especially beautiful girls) are also fake.
You can trust? Should I trust?

This topic was edited
RE: FAKE ? WHY?

Some people lead such uninspiring lives that the only joy they get comes from pretending to be someone they're not on the internet. Go figure.

This post was edited

Hi, I am new to this forum and also into nudism. I think nudism is great. Hope I would learn a lot from you. I'm sorry for the following comments. But this is very important to me. I had a look at profiles on this site and I found a gorgeous woman named saravirgin. However, she is a fake. Her profile picture belongs to Denise Milani, which is a non-nude supermodel. I'm afraid other users (especially beautiful girls) are also fake. You can trust? Should I trust?
Hi, and welcome to the site.

In a word, NO! ... this is the net, so extreme caution is recommended. Certification helps, but the only way is to build trust over time, and a considerable amount of communication with them.

There is now a lot of info here on the forums,

go here to learn your way around and get up to speed.

WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

This post was edited

Hi, I am new to this forum and also into nudism. I think nudism is great. Hope I would learn a lot from you. I'm sorry for the following comments. But this is very important to me. I had a look at profiles on this site and I found a gorgeous woman named saravirgin. However, she is a fake. Her profile picture belongs to Denise Milani, which is a non-nude supermodel. I'm afraid other users (especially beautiful girls) are also fake. You can trust? Should I trust?

Hi and welcome. Unfortunately, there are people here who are fakes for the reasons others have mentioned. I also know that a lot of the people here are who they say. Certification is one way, having a cam in chat is another, and the best is having met themin person.
Thomas

This post was edited

You have identified the model used in the pic, so that's a good enough reason to flag someone.
I won't argue that it's good enough for a flag, but I don't personally know that that particular member
is NOT Denise Milani either. There's been nothing in her posts on the forums, in groups, or in her
profile that would suggest either way.

This post was edited

Denise Milani is 29.
SaraVirgin claims to be 20 (come on folks that is NOT the face of a 20 year old)

This post was edited

Denise Millani lives in L.A.SaraVirgin claims to live in NYC.
That alone, not enough. "Those people" ( I hate the phrase, but it's apropo here ) tend to have more than one residence.

This post was edited

Denise Milani is 29.SaraVirgin claims to be 20 (come on folks that is NOT the face of a 20 year old)
I've known some 20 year olds who look..... well.....
Again, taken by itself, not enough for me.

This post was edited

Yes, but as I said, it's usually a combination of the things I listed.
With that, I'll agree.
Any one, or two, not enough, BUT three or more ( and others ) and it becomes questionable at best.
Since the flagging system purports to be ( and may well actually be ) merely calling into question the validity of certain claims, I'll agree that this person ( even though she is on my "friends" list ) is worthy of having the question called.
It's been said that I'm slower than most to condemn, but once the decision is made, there is no recourse.
That much is quite true.

This post was edited

Most of us don't know who is fake. Most of us don't bother with Tineye nor know the models.
Certification is a step in the right direction proving that the person is who he/she says he/she is. However some people never get certified because they don't have anybody to take the picture for them, and they don't have a tripod with self-timer. It is kind of awkward top ask somebody to take a nude photo of him/her, especially if he/she keeps it a secret that he/she is a nudist.
Rabbitnbunny has posted a good list of identifying who is of suspect; however it isn't enough evidence to say they are a fake, unless Tineye so identifies them.

This post was edited

The first thing that waves a red flag in front of me and please understand that this is MY opinion & mine only)opinion & mine only)
That's certainly fair.
is when someone states they have been a nudist for 0 years (why would you even bother coming to a site for nudists/naturists when you have not encompassed/enjoyed nor lived the lifestyle),
As someplace to start, to try and find information. That's how I found the site, looking for the resorts that certainly must exist somewhere near me ( and ultimately found ) when the publicity for such places is near none elsewhere.
and secondly have no TRUENUDIST pics only clothed ones. I do know and appreciate that there are some of us here that are involved in careers where posting a naked pic would not be appropriate, however, to gain or earn some form of credentials as an honest,non fake personna one would need to at least post one pic of themselves in a true nudist form of attire.....
I would submit ( and do accept ) certification in leiu of such, or reasonable inteligent conversation consistent with a true newbie.
AND this can be done tastefully, in such a way that there would not be repercussions from anyone.
Perhaps not. In some outfits, corporations, companies, merely being publicly associated with a site such as this one could be enough to be a real problem.
to gain or earn some form of credentials as an honest,non fake personna one would need to at least post one pic of themselves in a true nudist form of attire.....AND this can be done tastefully, in such a way that there would not be repercussions from anyone.
Hmmm.......
Methinks ( and it's my opinion alone ) that some alternative way to establish credibility, and purpose in being here, is possible. As above, the true newbie seeking information and/or advice works for me, until shown otherwise for that individual.
One other thing that kinda makes me balk about the honesty of ones profile is the on screen name they select...
Yeah, that's typically the FIRST flag for me. By no means conclusive, but certainly one of a list of criterea. At a minimum causes me to look much more closely at other characteristics.

Just my 2c's worth.
Nah, worth at least a dollar ! :)

This post was edited