CFNM

So, does anyone here do the cfnm with their wives such as in couples together with the guys nude?
How does it work for you?

Ever plan get togethers knowing this is how it was going to be?

This topic was edited
RE: CFNM

I spend a lot of time nude while my wife is dressed. It works fine for us since I enjoy the nude time and my wife does not want to join. She does not mind me being nude.We have not had anyone else over while I have been nude but I have threatened to remain nude when she went out with her friends and saidshe may bring someone home. Who knows, maybe one day it will happen.

This post was edited

What is CFNM?
CFNM = Clothed female, nude male.

I have often seen couples at public nude beaches. The female of the couple would remain clothed while the man would be nude. A lot of wives are OK with the mates being nude but are hesitant to get that way themselves. It is true that some will eventually come around to enjoying nudity.

Do be aware the CFNM is also a variant of the BDSM fetishes. However, for naturists, that is something that should not be going on in a naturist setting.

This post was edited

What is CFNM? My wife doen't even want me to me nude at home. She thinks the idea of being nude just for the sake of being nude is a bit strange. She's my wife and I love her and I won't cause any major problems over my nudity. I do go nude at home and sometimes she sits in the room with me watching tv, but usually does not. That is mostly because we have different taste in tv shows. I would like her to accept this and be happy that I might make friends who are nudists. It probably won't happen, but I'll continue as I am. TonyDitto

This post was edited

Most of the time I am nude and my wife is not. She doesn't mind. We don't know of any other couples like us.
Jim

This post was edited

I am nude at home when I can be, while the wife stays clothed. But I think it would be fun to give it a try with multiple females all at one time. Like maybe an all female party, and being the only male nude serving them drinks and such. Even better if the hostess made the announcement to feel free to freely feel the server if they want to. LOL. It might be best in this situation if the wife were not present, though.Has anyone ever had an experience similar to this?

This post was edited

I am nude at home when I can be, while the wife stays clothed. But I think it would be fun to give it a try with multiple females all at one time. Like maybe an all female party, and being the only male nude serving them drinks and such. Even better if the hostess made the announcement to feel free to freely feel the server if they want to. LOL. It might be best in this situation if the wife were not present, though.Has anyone ever had an experience similar to this?I think this is what I was talking about when I noted that CFNM can be a variant of BDSM fetishes!

This post was edited

I am nude all the time and my wife is dressed its allways enjoyable

This post was edited

I am nude at home when I can be, while the wife stays clothed. But I think it would be fun to give it a try with multiple females all at one time. Like maybe an all female party, and being the only male nude serving them drinks and such. Even better if the hostess made the announcement to feel free to freely feel the server if they want to. LOL. It might be best in this situation if the wife were not present, though.Has anyone ever had an experience similar to this?I think this is what I was talking about when I noted that CFNM can be a variant of BDSM fetishes!What I was describing, I do not see any BDSM thing going on. No body tied up, and no abuse of anyone. That would be an entirely different subject altogether.

This post was edited

What I was describing, I do not see any BDSM thing going on. No body tied up, and no abuse of anyone. That would be an entirely different subject altogether.
You don't have to be tied up or beat. Submission is just another form of sexualtiy. It is a common thread in some groups to have a nude male serving a bunch of clothed females. Not saying it is wrong, just not naturism.

This post was edited

. It is a common thread in some groups to have a nude male serving a bunch of clothed females. Not saying it is wrong, just not naturism.Maybe so, but still might be fun, none the less.

This post was edited