RE: Is there a correlation to being smooth with age and gender preference?

I agree with most of the earlier comments. I don't believe there is any correlation. Most of my nudist friends, regardless of age, gender or orientation, are either totally smooth, or well trimmed. I've been totally smooth for years now, and couldn't think of being any other way. To me it would be like sleeping with clothes on. :-))

This post was edited

I haven't noticed any tendency for younger men to have pubic hair on the nude beaches. If anything I would have thought that older men would be more traditional - years ago every man had pubes. I'm a contradiction - old and smooth.

This post was edited

Just my thoughts smooth is best for all

This post was edited

I don't think there's a correlation. I'm straight and love being smooth.

This post was edited

I see a numerous amount of all ages, genders, gay and straight at the beaches and resorts. I think its as common as those who don't shave. Of the people shaved, I see an equal amount of those who trim close ang neat to those who stay all natural. Its all what YOU prefer. Not everyone else. Do whats comfortable for you.

This post was edited

Just joined this group, byaccident. Was trimming and got a little too aggressive so now I am smooth. I like the feel and look.

This post was edited

I am not sure if there is any correlation with age, I would say it depends on how much you have time/money to spend to keep yourself smooth. We and my wife started to shave at 25, of course sometimes we simple did not have time to keep it completely smooth (also after shaving there was some irritation), however we wished to be completely smooth and clean. Now, in the beginning of our 30ths we could permanently remove hair on private areas, this is what we wanted but definetely could not do 7 years ago.

This post was edited

where we go nude...byron bay primarily...its a rare thing to see anyone...of any age group or gender...who isnt shaved and hair free. its a rare thing indeed to see anyone who has a ful compliment of body hair or hair covering their genitals

This post was edited

I shave because I'm Going Grey Down below.....Looks better shaved and feels cool.

This post was edited

At my club there is a mixture of shaved and closely trimed. Not
many sporting full bushes( both male and female). The ratio tends
to fall more to the shaved side and it appears that more men are
opting for complete removal.

This post was edited