yesssssss-----sharing nude experiences

What a interesting topic & group! Will share some nude experiences and more photos soon!Sharing the FUN ofSAILING just off the Chicago skyline with a NUDE CREW------like swimming NUDE in lots of outdoor situations----like a NUDE monthly POKER CLUB group....like working on the farm nude------and soooooo much more!

This topic was edited
RE: yesssssss-----sharing nude experiences

I played naked pool with the hostess at a nudist guesthouse recently while another nudist took photos. I'm no good at pool but, without clothing, I soon got my balls in the pockets. It was all very enjoyable. There are a few of the photos in my profile. Here is one that isn't (guess why).

This post was edited
RE: yesssssss-----sharing nude experiences

I played naked pool with the hostess at a nudist guesthouse recently while another nudist took photos. I'm no good at pool but, without clothing, I soon got my balls in the pockets. It was all very enjoyable. There are a few of the photos in my profile. Here is one that isn't (guess why).
That's the name of the game when playing pool, to get your balls in the pockets. Just be sure to get the RIGHT ones in the pockets to count.

This post was edited