RE: dare to bring in the new year nude outside

My wife and I celebrated New Year at home (just the two of us). Just aftermidnight I told my wife I was going to the toiletbut slipped off my dressing gown andcrept out of the back door (nude) and ran around to the front to 'First Foot' the house. However .............. 1. I'd forgotten about the security lights and themotion sensors. 2. I'd forgot my wife doesn't open the door after dark. 3. It was bloody freezing. 4. The neighbours were still letting fireworks off on their front lawn. I was bathed in a spotlight shouting through the letterbox "It's me ! - let me in !" while trying to appear as nonchalant as possible to the neighbours. I got a few whistles and cheers and it was all taken in good humour. My wife eventually asked me why I'd done it, I replied "it seemed like a good idea at the time and I thought it would make you laugh". She replied that at leastI'd given the neighbours a laugh.
I had a similar experience, except it wasn't new year. When I was first married I poured cold water down my wifes back on a dare. She tried to return the favor and I just ran outside nude. She then locked the doors and proceeded to turn on all the outside lighting. I was out there for quite a while trying to get back inas she couldn't stop laughing long enough to let me back in!

This post was edited