dare to bring in the new year nude outside

challenge to bring in the new year nude outdoors, sometime between now and new years a challenge foreveryone to walk outdoors nude to welome the new year in, tell where you went how long you stayed, how cold was it , etc....

This topic was edited
RE: dare to bring in the new year nude outside

I was ahead of the game, I went out for a hike this afternoon. I went three miles and was outside for about hour and a half including my stop at lake to watch the ducks.

This post was edited

A Great challenge, GA-bare, but somehow it seems to lose its edge when a person is naked at a nudist resort!

I walked from the Lodge up to the office wearing nothing butshoes and a cap ... Fresh snow all around and one of the help said that if I fell nakedin the snow she was going to laugh. So, the real challenge was to stay upright in the slippery white stuff!

NakedBadger

This post was edited

And, hey, a happy naked new year to everyone on TN!

Start the year off right ...Not wearing a stitch!

NB

This post was edited

Congrats to all who enjoyed the outdoors nude today(Jan.1) but here it is -25C with a windchill of -40 or so,think I will just stay nude indoors today myself lol. May you all have a Happy wonderful nude New Year.

This post was edited

This an easy dare. After some of us got back to our place from dinner at Bone Fish Grill, we ate birthday cake and hot tubbed. At five minutes to midnight, we all got back into the hot tub to welcome in the new year, the new decade with flutes of champagne.

Happy New Year, one and all,
Cheri

This post was edited

I had a quiet New Years Eve at home nude, watching television. At midnight, I saw the ball come down. Immediately afterwards, I went outside, nude. I figured that if I did the snow angel challenge, then I can see 2010 in outside in the buff. The temperature was about freezing. But I didn't think to photograph it.
I am nude this afternoon, Nude Years Day.

This post was edited

wow cool pictures and stories i'm jealous, i went outside for about ten minutes till my buns and other parts got cold, it was foggy and of course cold but no snow could barely see the moon. went back inside to watch the new year come in, nude of course...

This post was edited

Where's the snow? There's suposta be SNOW!!
Thank goodness, the snow is up north, don't get it here. I will take our bad summers of 100-105 over snow any day. LOL

This post was edited

If I'm going to do the New Year nude outdoors, we need to move it to March. Brrr - minus 25 C and nude outdoors don't mix for me. It was a cold one last night!
Thankfully we have well insulated homes in Canada!

This post was edited
RE: Cool

Happy Nude Year, guys and girls! My sweet wife and I spent New Year's eve at our favorite resort, Lone Star Resort in Navasota, Texas. We decided to take a nap in the later evening, and nearly didn't wake up in time, but did hear some activity about a quarter to 12, and drug out of bed to take part. We had a great nude time with friends, then got up early for coffee nude in the hot tub. It was in the low 30's, but clear.
Great thread!
Gator1

This post was edited