Idea to Promote Nudism

Hi.
I have 2 ideas about nudism promotion , first one I would like to make a documentry Film about nudist colong and every day routine life in nude.
and how that go natural and easy far from sex and sexuality , such small film can be to promote nudism I need a resort or place accept the idea and group go for that.
second idea i need a photographer to take photos or video of me doing naked in public ( walking - shopping - going resturant -getting newspapaer .... ) the series will register the reaction of clothed people , the series also to promote the nudism in the appearance i will try to talk to people and convience some that nothing shame that we must hide .
please any idea or suggestion .
David

This topic was edited
RE: Idea to Promote Nudism

Thanks Sara for Posting , my idea differ from what exist , it is sort of reality TV not educational TV , for your opinion about second idea, i think you are some kind Right but we need a way to say not shame to be naked it is not ok to let others wear what they want and dont let me to be as i want to wear the born cloth ?

This post was edited
RE: Idea to Promote Nudism

Hi Simon , Thanks for your post , me think we need a revolution to say that nudist life can be daily way of life to a way for relax and only vacations , it is normal way of life , and by that way the life will better quality less crimes especially in sexual aspect , especialy more peaceful life

This post was edited
RE: I like your idea, here are some of mine

Just don't expect to see it in the movie adaptation. lol I'm also a writer and have been considering using a nudist resort as a setting for a story.

This post was edited
RE: I like your idea, here are some of mine

Just don't expect to see it in the movie adaptation. lol I'm also a writer and have been considering using a nudist resort as a setting for a story.

Great idea, let me know when the book comes out !!!!!

Steve

This post was edited
Ideas to promote nudism

Writing books, travel articles, magazine stories, etc about nudism is a great idea. The New York Times had a 3 page feature article about nudism last spring. It was very positive except the writer got confused thinking swinger/sex hotels could also be nudist resorts. I personally called the NYT writer and explained to her the difference. She said she didn't see any difference. I explained that saying a sex hotel is the same as a nudist resort is like saying the National Enquirer is a responsible news sourse just like the New York Times. She said she understood since I put it in that perspective

In September, a book called Clothing Optional and other ways to read thesestories was published. It was written by Alan Zweibel. It has received great reviews from people like Steve Martin, Eric Idle, Dave Barry, Rob Reiner, and others. Alan Zweibel was an original writer for Saturday Night Live and came up with the Samuri Warrior character for Jim Belusi. The featured title chapter is about my resort Terra Cotta Inn, Palm Springs.

In my opinion, you have to convey nudism as fun. Something everyone wants to try. I have seensome nudist documentaries. One of the biggest things they allhave in common is they ae boring. You need a good movie starring like a Brad Pitt and his wife to positively promote nudism.

Anyone know any studio heads?

Mary Clare

https://sunnyfun.com

https://terracottainn.blogspot.com

This post was edited